Dining + Solo Central, sharing Illum Cruises, etc... how about Towncar/Limo Central?

disneyberry

Dreaming of adventure
DVC Premium
i've browsed this board for a bit these past few days, and noticed that many solo travelers are faced with the issue of choosing between Mears (cheap option, but unreliable timing) or shelling out a fortune for a Towncar service.

i was wondering if it might be useful to have a Towncar/Limo Central thread where solo travelers could try to find other people to share a Towncar/Limo so that everyone can have a less expensive, but faster and more pleasant form of transportation between the airport + Disney.

it would be beneficial to solos, couples, even larger groups.
for example, if 2 couples could hook up and share the cost of a Towncar, that would be very worth it.
anyway, this is just a suggestion.
a part of me is actually even wondering if this might be beneficial to other members of the DISboards communities. not just the adults-only and solo travelers.

We're looking into it, disneyberry. Thanks for the suggestion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter