Dining Review - Sept/Oct 2021

Wow, this was a great dining report. Very fun to read about all of the signature places and see the food pictures.

Fly in the drink: I hope the next one they made you was free. I hate seeing any flies and I have walked out before ordering if I see any! :scared::crazy2:
Flat souffle: just no. Mgr's response was a fail. :sad2: Glad your server fixed it. Not sure how I feel about the new CG menu. We never order that much food (typically I would get a cocktail and even just sharing that duck flatbread would be good for my dinner) I have it booked but may cancel it. May do Steakhouse 71 just so we can order a la carte.
I also dislike balsamic :laughing:
We really like Longhorn Steakhouse: good prices and consistent. We occasionally go to a 'real' steakhouse but the prices are so :crazy:

Last edited:
Regarding the cioppino at Yachtsman, the menu says it has 'lucid absinthe' in it. This can have a licorice taste, which I think ruins the taste of the food. I dislike it more than balsamic. If I see anise, fennel or pernod in the menu description I will not order that dish. There is a mediterranean restaurant near me and he puts pernod in a lot of dishes but does not always note it so we just stopped going there. Hated getting a plate of chicken that tasted like licorice!

Hi

I finally wrote the trip report/travelogue for this vacation if you are interested in reading it (in the Trip Reports page)

Noreen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!