Dining Review - March/April 2022

Hi

I finally wrote the trip report/travelogue for this vacation if you are interested in reading it (in the trip reports page).

Noreen

Thanks so much for sharing tomorrow is my booking day and you gave me so much to think about.
I hope you were able to get all the places you want and enjoyed them. I’m assuming you have gone on your trip by now. I’ve learned not to stress if I can’t get all I want at 60 days since people cancel all the time. We keep checking/changing things as we go.

For many years Narcoosee's was our Christmas day dinner, but this year we're visiting in August, only to discover it's closed for renovations. I crave the almond crusted cheesecake, it's so good.
We really enjoyed Narcoosee’s and look forward to the next time we can go. Hopefully the renovations make it even better. That almost crusted cheesecake was great.

Friday 4/1/22
We started the drive home this morning.

We stopped for the night in Dunn, NC. We asked at the hotel for restaurant recommendations nearby and there weren’t many choices. The place the woman working at the hotel recommended the most was Little Caesar’s Pizza.

We don’t have a Little Caesars near us, we’ve never tried it, but we like pizza. OK we’ll give it a try. Scott ordered one with different toppings like sausage and hot cherry peppers (or something like that); I don’t remember all the things he added. I was traditional and went with plain pizza. Scott also wanted to try their wings.

It was take out only so we brought it back to the hotel and ate while watching a movie. We had soda with our pizza. It was OK, not either of our favorite pizzas. It was way too much food; we should have shared one pizza.

They were doing a booming business; the place was super crowded and most people were ordering many pizzas.

View attachment 674231
View attachment 674232
View attachment 674233
View attachment 674234
I am so sorry you were led astray in Dunn! I live about 30 minutes away and there are a couple of really good restaurants in the area that you would have enjoyed - Little Caesar's definitely would not have been on my list!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter