Dining Reservations Timeline

buzz1523

Earning My Ears
Hi all! Just booked my first Disney vacation in 12 years! I'm pretty much new to everything again. It's just my spouse and I going.

Is it true that you cannot book a Disney restaurant before 60 days out? Would you suggest that I stay up until midnight each evening 60 days prior to book a dining reservation for two?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! :)

Hi all! Just booked my first Disney vacation in 12 years! I'm pretty much new to everything again. It's just my spouse and I going.

Is it true that you cannot book a Disney restaurant before 60 days out? Would you suggest that I stay up until midnight each evening 60 days prior to book a dining reservation for two?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! :)
Are you staying onsite? Where in the world are you?

If you're staying on site, you can book for your length of stay 60 days out from your check-in date. Reservations open roughly at 5:45 every morning, not midnight the night before.

Yes, staying at POP! :)
ADRs are supposed to open 6 am EST, which is why I asked where you are, but as PP said sometimes they are released earlier. You can make ADRs 60 days in advance for the length of your stay up to 10 days and then day by day. Make sure that you have a credit card linked on MDE. Have fun planning.

Also, many DS restaurants and a few park ones are available on Open Table and they have a much more relaxed cancellation policy.

ADRs are supposed to open 6 am EST, which is why I asked where you are, but as PP said sometimes they are released earlier. You can make ADRs 60 days in advance for the length of your stay up to 10 days and then day by day. Make sure that you have a credit card linked on MDE. Have fun planning.

Also, many DS restaurants and a few park ones are available on Open Table and they have a much more relaxed cancellation policy.

Great thank you for the info! So there are usually strict cancellation policies involved?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter