Dining Reservations not open today?? (For 10/8/22)

I hit refresh right at 6am yesterday and was able to grab a 2pm at Carthay Circle (alfresco lounge) and a 10pm res at Trader Sam’s for 10/8. Three minutes later, Trader Sam’s was totally booked, and almost nothing left at Carthay.

Time to start mentally preparing for crowds…

Crazy!!! I’m glad I got something at least. I really want BB though! My brother and family haven’t been. Here’s hoping!!

Guess I’ll be getting that stupid Genie+ after all if it’s going to be crazy!!

There's an alert on the website that reservations will be down starting at 9pm pacific tonight. (WDW also). Tomorrow morning is my first day to try for dining reservations. Not having a good feeling about this!
From the website:
Pardon the Inconvenience
Some of our digital experiences will be undergoing maintenance. Dine, activity, vacation package and hotel only reservations will be unavailable starting Wednesday, August 10th at 9pm PST. We apologize for any inconvenience.

There's an alert on the website that reservations will be down starting at 9pm pacific tonight. (WDW also). Tomorrow morning is my first day to try for dining reservations. Not having a good feeling about this!
From the website:
Pardon the Inconvenience
Some of our digital experiences will be undergoing maintenance. Dine, activity, vacation package and hotel only reservations will be unavailable starting Wednesday, August 10th at 9pm PST. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Oh no! I wonder how long it will be down for...

Tried to book Blue Bayou for 10/9 yesterday with zero luck. I looked today for another reservation and there were tons of Blue Bayou. This was around 545am CT. Is it normal for DL to release certain restaurants a day or two after the 60 day mark?

I just got a res too!! (735a est) just happened to look on my way to work! There was one spot at 1120- perfect!

I think it is unfortunately normal and it’s a PITA!!

Tried to book Blue Bayou for 10/9 yesterday with zero luck. I looked today for another reservation and there were tons of Blue Bayou. This was around 545am CT. Is it normal for DL to release certain restaurants a day or two after the 60 day mark?
Just as I had suspected... They never released BB yesterday morning! It really is hard to live in the app refreshing constantly for 24+ hours. I wish there was a better system!

Looks like once again Ogas and BB ADRs haven't been released this morning... There are still openings for BB for 10/9... But nothing for 10/10. Wow.. I'm not sure how to secure an ADR for my trip when the reservations drop at such random times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!