Dining Reservation Cancellation Policy list

Mambo Junkie

DIS Veteran
Is there a current list anywhere of which restaurants require 48 hour cancellations vs 24 hour? Thanks! I know CRT is one.

I know CRT is 48 hours, I just wasn't sure about the others. Also in the past I think some of the special events were 48 hours, probably Monsieur Paul and I believe 72 hours for Victoria and Alberts. I just wasn't sure about some of the signature restaurants or dessert parties. I've been looking them up though. The problem I am having is my son and I split the reservations, and he got some of the confirmations. He's in IT and gets so much mail, I doubt he can even find the confirmations any more. I also wasn't sure about the Prix Fixe meals.

I know CRT is 48 hours, I just wasn't sure about the others. Also in the past I think some of the special events were 48 hours, probably Monsieur Paul and I believe 72 hours for Victoria and Alberts. I just wasn't sure about some of the signature restaurants or dessert parties. I've been looking them up though. The problem I am having is my son and I split the reservations, and he got some of the confirmations. He's in IT and gets so much mail, I doubt he can even find the confirmations any more.

According to my email confirmation, CRT is only 24 hours currently.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter