Dining Recommendations for Disney Newbies

jessredrabbit

I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way.
Hey All

I am about to book my dining reservations for my upcoming trip (party of 7) and need your recommendations. I’m a Disney vet so I have my favorites but the group includes my niece and nephew (4 and 7) and my brother and sister in law who are newbies and skeptics. They insisted on going right after Christmas so i know it will be crazy busy. The pressure is on to make this trip as smooth and enjoyable as possible including the food (they are big foodies) so I need your recommendations for must do restaurants and/or snacks for first and maybe only timers. (Depending on how this trip goes lol) Thanks so much!

get up at 3 AM PST (6 am EST) and book it !
thats when new slots appear.

today dec 25th is up on disnetland reservations.

tomorrow is dec 26th.

:-)

so u have to do it now.

some people say to use a bot app too to notify you when a slot is open.......

i havent seen the blue bayou today.... hmmm but i woke up 15 min late sooooo......

i got cafe orleans easy enough !!!

carnation cafe i could have gotten too

and pixar lounge too

lots of good ones easy to get using this method (without an app or pay service).

cafe orleans a must for the monte cristo sandwich (they do mickey specialty cakes too !!!! )

carnation cafe has some nice specialties like walts chicken n the cheese sandwich n deli club. walts chili :-)

pixar pier lounge is very good, unique food and mixed drinks.

hmmm i dont like the blue bayou menu right now, but its good ambiance!!! wonder if they are serving bread??? hmmmm maybe overrated right now with the menu and no bread...??... lol also maybe hard ot get this too.

ok anywhoo just some thoughts :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter