Dining plan for Fantasmic

As the previous poster said... "yes you can"... However they do take a credit card and they require 48hr cancellation notice. I booked ours for our free dining in Sept...

justplaingoofy said:
As the previous poster said... "yes you can"... However they do take a credit card and they require 48hr cancellation notice. I booked ours for our free dining in Sept...

I forgot about the deposit. Thanks. I also have mine booked for Sept with the free dining and a deposit. They only charge your card if you don't show up or cancel within the 48hr time frame.

I booked the Hollywood and Vine Fantasmic package. (Mamas was all filled up for the night we wanted, so I went with H&V-hopefully it wil be good, though it hasn't gotten great reviews on other threads!!)

We had to put down a credit card number, which will be charged $10 per person if not cancelled 48 hours in advance,or if we are a no-show.

ALLNAMESTAKEN:
an ADR for around 5pm would be good. Should take about an hour for dinner. You must be at the special gate for entry in Fantasmic by 6:29pm, so you would have time to wander slowly throught the various stores, marvelling at all the wonderful Disney merhandise on your way to the Gas station entrance.
(this is what I have done, and intend to do in Sept)
:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Albertan mom said:
I booked the Hollywood and Vine Fantasmic package. (Mamas was all filled up for the night we wanted, so I went with H&V-hopefully it wil be good, though it hasn't gotten great reviews on other threads!!)

We had to put down a credit card number, which will be charged $10 per person if not cancelled 48 hours in advance,or if we are a no-show.

We thought H&V was okay. It's not JIKO, but pretty standard wdw buffet type food. I imagine you could get a good or a bad day, but we ate there last year and it was just fine. :) Have fun!

Beth

The Gas Station Entrance??

Is this where you go if you have the Dinner Package?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter