Dining on a budget - $100 a day with coupons

So glad you finished these. We are definitely going to try some of the places you ate at when we go in August. The trouble we have now is that Daniel likes to order off the adult menu. Hopefully I can persuade him to share meals with me though, in order to keep the costs down. I'd much rather share anyway - it will mean I have room for dessert then ;)

Never got round to posting this on here. Have put it in uk trip reports not the main Restaurant board as it is offsite dining - I think the US Diser's know what their chain restaurants are like :rotfl2: Hope that is ok.

My DD is still quite happy with the kids offerings (well more than happy I don't feed her nuggets/pizza/hotdog day after day at home so she enjoys her holiday eating!)

Sharing sounds like a good plan. I did notice at Friendly's they do bigger kid meals aimed at older kids.

Lots of useful info and great pics. Your daughter is lovely.

Did you use your AA card for any other discounts?

Thanks for sharing all your meals and your daily challenge.

I agree some great tips which I know we will try to use for the last week of our trip when we are at Royal Pacific Resort :thumbsup2

Thanks for taking the time to do this we will be off site for a wk before our 15 nights at Disney and its been years since we last stayed at I-drive so its great to read up to date info.
Again your daughter is just precious! Loved seeing what she was wearing each day :)

Thanks for sharing all your meals and your daily challenge.

I agree some great tips which I know we will try to use for the last week of our trip when we are at Royal Pacific Resort :thumbsup2

Thanks for reading, glad it helped.

Thanks for taking the time to do this we will be off site for a wk before our 15 nights at Disney and its been years since we last stayed at I-drive so its great to read up to date info.
Again your daughter is just precious! Loved seeing what she was wearing each day :)

Glad you enjoyed. If you are I drive then i'd definitely recommend Friendly's and Village inn.

Just... Wow. Loving the size of the kids portions though :rotfl:

And don't get me started on the man v food pizza!!! ;)

Thanks for posting, with 12 of us travelling this year saving tips are very useful. Loving your taste in icecreams:worship: Your DD is gorgeous - mine could never believe they were allowed 'cake' for breakfast it doesn't happen at home LOL

Never got round to posting this on here.

I must have started reading it somewhere :confused3 Did you post it on the Dibb?

Have put it in uk trip reports not the main Restaurant board as it is offsite dining - I think the US Diser's know what their chain restaurants are like :rotfl2: Hope that is ok.

Yes, that's fine. It's really helpful to a lot of people, I would htink. There are always questions on how much money etc.

My DD is still quite happy with the kids offerings (well more than happy I don't feed her nuggets/pizza/hotdog day after day at home so she enjoys her holiday eating!)

Sharing sounds like a good plan. I did notice at Friendly's they do bigger kid meals aimed at older kids.

Yes, Daniel always has an older kids' meal at Friendlys. To be honest, we don't always allow him to order off the adult menu but he is quite an adventurous eater and, a lot of the time, the kids menu offerings are a bit boring for him. He loves a good medium steak and even ate snails and lobster on our cruise last year.:thumbsup2

Just... Wow. Loving the size of the kids portions though :rotfl:

And don't get me started on the man v food pizza!!! ;)

The pizza was something else - I had one slice and we took some away with us. We did finish it eventually though.

Thanks for posting, with 12 of us travelling this year saving tips are very useful. Loving your taste in icecreams:worship: Your DD is gorgeous - mine could never believe they were allowed 'cake' for breakfast it doesn't happen at home LOL

Wow 12 of you. If it is anyones anniversary/birthday enter that and you get extra coupons. Also remember you can each sign up for coupons.

We still talk about those ben and jerry ice creams now - well worth seeking out.

I must have started reading it somewhere :confused3 Did you post it on the Dibb?

Yes, that's fine. It's really helpful to a lot of people, I would htink. There are always questions on how much money etc.

Yes, Daniel always has an older kids' meal at Friendlys. To be honest, we don't always allow him to order off the adult menu but he is quite an adventurous eater and, a lot of the time, the kids menu offerings are a bit boring for him. He loves a good medium steak and even ate snails and lobster on our cruise last year.:thumbsup2

Yes it's on the dibb in the dining reports section. Think I didn't know where to put it here..then never got round to it.

Good he is willing to try stuff - DD added medium rare filet migon to her approved list at Texas de brasil and was willing to order steak at Mannys this year, hope she will branch out onsite in October.

Wow 12 of you. If it is anyones anniversary/birthday enter that and you get extra coupons. Also remember you can each sign up for coupons.

We still talk about those ben and jerry ice creams now - well worth seeking out.

Yeah it's taking some organising! Plans done (which parks etc) ADRs for Disney meals booked & T-Shirts made. Just researching where to eat on our non Disney Dining days - so this was really well timed :thumbsup2 Thanks again. DH won't let me starting packing yet though :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter