Dining in Japan @ Epcot

cruisedad

Experienced Mouse
:surfweb: I need help being the Nine Dragons restaurant in Epcot is closed. Has anyone eaten in any of the restaurants in Japan? Family had their heart set on Oriental food. Any recommendations will definetly help!!:hmghost:

We dined at Teppan Edo in October last year, right after the upgrade. We absolutely loved it! It is one of my favorite restaurants at Disney World. I would definitely recommend it if you are looking for great Asian food! :lovestruc

We too have eaten at Teppan Edo jsut after the refurbishment, and it is much nicer/cleaner than when we had previously been there. There is a much larger waiting area now as well.

Oh the food... It is AWESOME!

I have heard wonderful things about Teppan Edo, though I have not yet been there. I plan on trying it out in may. I have also been wanting to try Yakitori House, either the curry or sukiyaki beef. Anyone able to comment on those?

Teppan Edo is the BEST!! It's our favorite WDW restaurant in the parks.

We dined at Teppan Edo in October last year, right after the upgrade. We absolutely loved it! It is one of my favorite restaurants at Disney World. I would definitely recommend it if you are looking for great Asian food! :lovestruc

We ate there in December and the food was good. The kids loved it.

:surfweb: I need help being the Nine Dragons restaurant in Epcot is closed. Has anyone eaten in any of the restaurants in Japan? Family had their heart set on Oriental food. Any recommendations will definetly help!!:hmghost:

Teppan Edo is Awesome:worship: a must do for us every time where there.

Teppan Edo is Awesome:worship: a must do for us every time where there.

I also agree! My family and I ate there for the first time in mid-June. It was one of our favorites for that trip. Everything is fresh and cooked right in front of you. The kids loved the "show".

Yakatori House is Japan's counter service and it is one of the ones we visit a lot- food is decent and inexpensive.

The new-ish Toyko Dining is one of our new favorites- great bento boxes (chicken teriyaki, etc, with rice and salads), great sushi, and great tempura. Also, at Toyko Dining, you have your own able. It is not the restaurant with the Benihana type grills and cooking at a bigger table. Servers are very gracious.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter