dining log stardate 2023.01.23 to 2023.02.01

What did you think about the garlic bread at Tony's? Deni Sunderly did a review earlier this week. She said it came with a cheese sauce as well as extra shaved cheese on the side. It looked pretty good!

What did you think about the garlic bread at Tony's? Deni Sunderly did a review earlier this week. She said it came with a cheese sauce as well as extra shaved cheese on the side. It looked pretty good!
Yeah it came with what I thought was an alfredo sauce on the side. I did not get the extra shaved cheese served with mine but I could have requested it since I did request it for the spaghetti. It wasn't bad, though I think I would prefer traditional American style garlic bread to the ciabatta they used here for a place like Tony's.

Just curious what you’re eating for breakfast and lunch. Looks like you go all out at dinner time. If you don’t mind sharing what you’re spending per day on food would be interesting to know as well

Last edited:
Just curious what you’re eating for breakfast and dinner. Looks like you go all out at dinner time. If you don’t mind sharing what you’re spending per day on food would be interesting to know as well
The receipts are what I'm spending, basically. In order to, ummm, minimize my weight gain on this trip I am not really eating anything between what you see here. I was already doing intermittent fasting before I arrived (16 hours fasting, 8 hours eating) so it's sort of the same thing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter