Digital Scrappers - Post Pages Here II: Will be unstuck on 4/30.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are a few new ones from me. All are linked.

Time flies - 2008 - For the Saturday Special at ScrapMatters

Full Layout:
2008TimeFlies-SM.jpg

Page 1

Page 2

Hello? Is anyone there? - For the Grand Theft Layout challenge at ScrapMatters.

Bird Watching - For the Tuesday Template challenge at ScrapMatters

Major General John Buford - This was the layout I did for the daytime Speed Scrap the other day

Fran --What is ADSR? Great picture of DS and Hook!

ADSR is the Amazing Digi Scrapping Race, patterned after the show The Amazing Race. Each team has 2 scrappers on it and we get 2 challenges each week, some are fairly easy (like this one where you scraplift a favorite scrapper and use the word Dream and stars on your LO) and others are really hard, in the past they have made you use elements from 15 different designers and so forth. Last week we had a challenge to use 3 different and empty frames on a page, no pictures. There is no elimation in our version, we go to different scrapping sites for each challenge. There is a deadline for each challenge and boy do we get prizes up the ying yang for participating. There is also a huge grand prize at the end awarded randomly from all teams that completed all 12 challenges. (2 challenges per week, so 6 weeks).

Lots of info LOL! This is the 4th "season" of ADSR, they will probably have another one in a few months, I highly recommend it, it is incredibly fun and you definately learn new things and stretch your skills. Racers come in all levels of skill and since their is no judging or elimination, it is very positive and the racers help each other very nicely. This season started with 233ish teams!! I think a very small number 5ish have left the race so far.

The race is run and hosted by NDISB (Natural Designs in Scrapbooking) and the ADSR blog is here: http://ndisb-adsr.blogspot.com/. Well worth checking out and stick that blog in your blog reader (you don't have one?? shame on you!) and when the next season comes around you will be ready!

Hey ladies!! I have a new one today.

click image for credits

I am trying so hard to get my Jan. '07 DL trip completed!! I have soooo many trips to DL to scrap, and I really want to have at least ONE totally complete before we go back again in 3 weeks!!!

Simple Joys - My sister and I playing in the waves of the Atlantic Ocean in Maine. For the Everyday Magic challenge at ScrapMatters

Well it's been a while since I have posted again. :( But I have a good excuse. ;)
Girl-Announcement.jpg

Alpha-Brittish Designs
Everything else-Kay Miller Designs

Since I posted my first ultrasound pix here I thought I would share this with you all too. :)

She ended up in the NICU for 2 weeks with pneumonia so we are still trying to get back into the swing of things. I had announcements made before I even went to the hospital, but I waited to add pictures to it until now since she had the oxygen cannula on her face the entire time she was in the hospital.

Here is a layout I have done of her, also. It's about the only thing I have been able to finish in the last three weeks. ;)

Kailee.jpg

Alpha-Designs by Tater
Everything else-Brittish Designs

Amanda

Congratulations Amanda! She such a cutie! I can't believe it has been 9 months already since you posted your ultrasound picture! She is beautiful! And Britt/Erica's new kit came out just in time for you!

that one is cool. I wonder if there are any Mardi Gras kits out there that would work?

Isn't Mardi Gras coming up soon? I'm hoping there will be some freebies/kits for that since I've also had a hard time finding things that work for the French Quarter (stayed there twice, LOVE it.) The only thing I've scrapped from the resort so far is the beignets. :P

Since I posted my first ultrasound pix here I thought I would share this with you all too. :)

I remember the ultrasound! I can't believe she's here already! I *love* that second LO, it's adorable!!

Here's a recent LO that combines 2 of my loves. :) We totally used the excuse that the Phils were playing at Disney to stay AT Disney for a few days during spring training (rather than just driving down for the day.) We're doing the same thing this year. :)

Love that one kswm! The Phillies at Disney - its like the perfect pairing for you!!! Don't you love that branded alpha. I LOVE IT!

Here is one from me today. I did this one for the template challenge over at ScrapMatters.

WeAreSoarin_WEB.jpg

credits

TFL!

Hi all! I havent' done any pages this week b/c i am participating in a Designers challege sort of thing.. LOL ( I know, that made no sense) but anyway, i have wanted to try a hand at designing for a while now, but have been nervous.. So, this challenge helped. i will post more info on that later - by friday! Along with a preview of my first mini kit!! You need to go to www.browniescraps.com and sign up for the forum, and you will be able to download all the wanna-be designer's kits there for free! ( I don't participate much there, just for this challenge).
Anyway, i can show you my kit yet, but here is a free paper pack i made to go with my mini kit.. I am linking it to the post over at SM. :)

Remember, this is my first paper pack, so be gentle!!! But i hope someone likes it! *Stepping away and crossing my fingers now..*

BRITT -- that kit is PERFECT for Soarin'!!! Gotta go put that in my SM favs!!

Stacy: That's awesome! :thumbsup2 Good for you for trying something new. Now I expect your next kit to be about the Princess 1/2 so that way when I do my pages I don't have to think too hard! :lmao:

Remember, this is my first paper pack, so be gentle!!! But i hope someone likes it! *Stepping away and crossing my fingers now..*

I love the papers! I went over and signed up on the forum. Where can I find the free kits from the 'new' designers? I've looked around, but haven't found any. I do like a few kits from the store, too!

Can't wait to see the rest of your kit!

Hi, the kits that we are working on are not going to be posted until Monday. Each week there will be a new set of kits from us.. as we learn. I will link you guys on Monday, but you need to be signed up for the forum if you aren't already. :)

Stacy: That's awesome! :thumbsup2 Good for you for trying something new. Now I expect your next kit to be about the Princess 1/2 so that way when I do my pages I don't have to think too hard! :lmao:

Ok, i'll work on it.. LOL :rotfl2: But, you may be on to somethin'!:thumbsup2

I saw this template and knew I wanted to use it for Wishes. I changed it around a bit, and I still could have chosen more pics to use, lol, but I'm happy. :) Click for credits.

2 page spread

Love that one kswm! The Phillies at Disney - its like the perfect pairing for you!!! Don't you love that branded alpha. I LOVE IT!

Thanks. :) Yes, I do! I used it once, and now I want to keep using it, lol.

Love your Soarin' LO! It's my fav attraction at Disney, but I haven't been able to figure out what to do for a LO, so now I have another idea!

Caitsmama-Cute paper pack! Love the texture!

Heather-Beautious! Love the little castle w/the fireworks behind it!

Did you get my pm at SM? The font in that LO was Donny's Hand. I'm not sure exactly where I got it though.

icecream-Page123.jpg

Credits: all papers: montrosity by Britt (background recolored), mmm alpha: plastic by Britt, mickey on a stick is from Mouse Collection by Sgd

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter