Digital Membership Card?

My Apple Wallet and/or Disney’s use of the digital card updated or something. I no longer have the 3 dots fo view the details. I just have “hold near reader” showing.

I know things were set up accurately before; I was able to click on the 3 dots and she the DVC Y and AP indicators go receive discounts last month at WDW.

Are other people seeing this same thing in their Apple Wallet or did I bump a setting somewhere?
I had the same problem - basically, Apple Wallet wanted to use the Disney card as a credit card, thus the instruction to "hold near reader" as you would if using Apple Pay. @Stormalong Smiths is right - I realized that I had to unlock the phone and open the Wallet app, then when I tapped the Disney card, the three dots would show and all was well. I also went into Settings - Wallet and Apple Pay - and disabled Double-Click Side Button, but that might not have had anything to do with fixing it! :p

Are you using the Wallet app or just the shortcut from the Lock Screen of your phone? You have to be using the app to access the 3 dots and see your affiliations.

I had the same problem - basically, Apple Wallet wanted to use the Disney card as a credit card, thus the instruction to "hold near reader" as you would if using Apple Pay. @Stormalong Smiths is right - I realized that I had to unlock the phone and open the Wallet app, then when I tapped the Disney card, the three dots would show and all was well. I also went into Settings - Wallet and Apple Pay - and disabled Double-Click Side Button, but that might not have had anything to do with fixing it! :p

This is the way! Thank you both!

I actually only learned about the side button double-tap shortcut after my trip. I was thinking it would have made accessing the card so much easier, but not if the shortcut doesn’t show the information the CMs need to see!

facebook twitter