"Didn't you see our first movie? We drive..." An August 2012 TR The new TR is up!!!

I love your babbling, it's all good natured fun, I'm sure you did not offend any of the rednecks that have had their feet runned over. And I for one as a plus size person think I will start referring to myself as Pooh sized!:rotfl:

I love your babbling, it's all good natured fun, I'm sure you did not offend any of the rednecks that have had their feet runned over. And I for one as a plus size person think I will start referring to myself as Pooh sized!:rotfl:

I'm glad some people like my babbling!
Yeah, I hope I didn't offened anyone that are rednecks with nasty toes.
I know some people on the dis call themselves pooh sized. I guess it sounds better, in a way.​

"When you wish upon a star..."

We DID NOT want to go to Main Street to see Wishes. We knew it would be a complete nightmare and we wouldn’t be able to get through the crowds. Since we were in Fantasyland, there was only one thing to do. Which would be to watch from Fantasyland! We knew it would be a totally different experience. We have ALWAYS watched from Main Street, but trying something new wouldn’t be bad. So we stood right by Phillharmagic and the carousel.

We waited for about 15 minutes and I went on my iTouch.

Then Wishes started I bawled my eyes out. I fell on the ground crying and CMs rushed over to me and asked if I was ok. I told them I was alright, it was just the fireworks. Actually that didn’t happen. I just got a little teary eyed. I can’t get enough of Wishes. I just want to watch it every night of my life. Goosebumps covered my arms. I still couldn’t believe where I was. It was so magical.

It’s also TOTALLY different from Fantasyland. You have to keep looking behind you, at the castle…EVERYWHERE for the fireworks. You know when you are watching from Main Street, they look like they are right behind the castle? It’s so weird when you see them from somewhere else.

237bv.jpg

239ge.jpg

240p.jpg

241fk.jpg

242la.jpg

243ary.jpg

244rf.jpg

246x.jpg

247bn.jpg

248s.jpg

249ol.jpg

And that concludes Wishes photos…for now.

It got pretty crowded in Fantasyland. I was kind of surprised at that. I can’t imagine how it was on Main Street!

After Wishes was over, we went on everyone’s favorite ride (well maybe not everyone’s…), It’s a Small World! EMH had just started so they were asking for your Key to the World cards and some guests were not even showing them to CMs and got on. It was craziness.

250pc.jpg

We got front row and we were reminded not to dance while on the ride, cause you know, I can be pretty crazy sometimes!

251vc.jpg

I love how this hippo can’t blink at all. His eyes are totally messed up.
252ye.jpg

Love these hula girls!
255wr.jpg

Chao! Bye! Adios! Or as I say, Peace Out!
257he.jpg

We headed out of Fantasyland and we went to Main Street.

259it.jpg

260om.jpg

261l.jpg

262ct.jpg

263kb.jpg

You can hardly tell it’s me…
264op.jpg

265sj.jpg

266ic.jpg

Then it was off to Adventureland!
267he.jpg

"I am brave! I'm not a chicken!"

It was off to Adventureland!!
268lb.jpg

I was excited to be in Adventureland. Why? Three words: THE ORANGE BIRD.
I was so excited. Like, the Orange Bird is amazing. I mean, he is so cute, he has a REALLY awesome song (you can find it here. Now you will have it stuck in your head. You’re welcome), and well…he is just awesome, OK?! I fell in love with him when they re-introduced him in March. Maybe I like him so much because I like vintage stuff from Disney.

So we made our way over to the Sunshine Tree Terrace and I was practically skipping because I was so excited. Then we got there and saw this.
269cl.jpg

I flipped out. No not because of the Orange Bird. BECAUSE IT WAS CLOSED. I was so bummed. So if you guys want to go visit my very good friend who think orange thoughts, don’t go during Extra Magic Hours because then you will stand in front of the Sunshine Tree Terrace like me and say “AWWWWWW WHY IS IT CLOSED????”

But I did pay a visit to the Orange Bird, so it was all good.
270sy.jpg

Since we couldn’t get a citrus swirl, we had to settle for a dole whip. I say that like that is so rough. Well it is…if you are one of those losers who don’t like dole whips, but I’m not one of those losers. So I was fine with a dole whip, even though I really wanted to try a citrus swirl.

271nk.jpg

So we stood in line and got two pineapple and vanilla swirls and brought them over to the little seating area that is right next to Aloha Isle. I think it is so cute in that area. I love it so much.

We ate our dole whips and just chilled in Adventureland for a while.
272a.jpg

Mum thought that the dole whip tasted different from the Poly. I didn’t think so then but I tried one later in the trip at the Poly and it was a lot better.

Then we went off into the world of khaki pants and funny jokes!
It was only a 10 minute wait!

We walked through the queue and had to wait for the next boat. While we were waiting, a CM told us to look at some guy who looked like Chuck Norris. So we peaked over and he looked EXACTLY like him. Like, it was scary.

Just saw a guy who looks exactly like Chuck Norris. @lifehouse

The reason I mentioned my favorite band (aka the one, the only, Lifehouse. No not Lighthouse) is because the lead singer (Jason Wade) used to tweet TONS of Chuck Norris jokes (that I miss dearly) so I just HAD to tweet them!

We got up to the dock and we were first in line for the boat. These two CMs that were there were just nuts. Their names were Forest and Liam. They were INSANE. Liam kept dancing like MC Hammer across the dock and we couldn’t stop cracking up. Then Liam kept telling us there was a bat at the dock (I don’t know if there really was…) and he named him, but I cannot remember for the life of me what he named the bat…if there even was one or not.

Jungle Cruise CMs are my favorite. Like, they just can’t get any better.

And then it was time to load our boat. Since we were first in line, we got the front of the boat! Our skipper was named Rikki and we just loved her.

The Jungle Cruise was TOTALLY different at night, but really cool.

Then guys, we saw something amazing. I wish it wasn’t dark out so I could have grabbed a picture of the most amazing thing in all of Walt Disney World. What am I saying?! The most amazing thing in the entire WORLD! That’s right people, it was the backside of WATER! Or as Rikki called it “O₂H!” Haha get it? It’s H₂O BACKWARDS! Cause it’s the backside of water? Knee slappin’ jokes I tell you! Maybe I’m the only one that finds it funny…

MOVING ON!

Then Rikki just kept saying more of her knee slappin’ jokes at the end of our cruise through the jungle. Like:
“Animal crackers: Teaching kids all around the world that all animals taste the same!”

...and that’s all I wrote down. Yeah…

Then she kicked us out of the boat but I guess she didn’t think it was too nice the way she said it.
“Where’s my Disney hospitality? Bibbidi, bobbidi, GET OUT!”

Like I said, I love Jungle cruise CMs and the skippers.

We went over to Pirates of the Caribbean and it was a walk on! Boo to the ya!

After Pirates, we went over to Frontierland.

An awful picture of Splash Mountain.
275rt.jpg

No we weren’t going on Splash! We were going on the wildest ride in the wilderness! While I typed that I said it in the guy’s voice. He’s just as awesome as the Disney Voice Guy.

276nh.jpg

Big Thunder Mountain had a 20 minute wait so we hopped right in line and didn’t wait that long.

This little girl (she was about five) in front of us was going on BTMR for the first time and she kept saying “I am brave! I’m not a chicken!” Cutest. Thing. Ever. And she got front row!

Mum asked what time it was and I looked on my iTouch and it was already midnight! Where does the time go? And we had to get up in 6 hours to go BACK to the Magic Kingdom. So we decided to head out after riding Big Thunder Mountain.

I LOVED riding BTMR at night. It was so cool. And during one part of the ride, if you look to your left when you are going past the buildings, look at the top of one and you can hear and see people having a party. I had read about that before our trip and I wanted to see that.

When we were getting off, I heard that little girl telling her mother “SEEEE! I’m not a chicken!” I just love little kids sometimes.

We made our way through Liberty Square and onto Main Street.

277v.jpg

Pretty castle <3
279dl.jpg

280ck.jpg

281om.jpg

282r.jpg

Before we left, we decided to stop in the Emporium…just because.

283ma.jpg

284go.jpg

After our little pit stop, we made our way out of the park. We would be back in about 7 hours!

285wo.jpg

Mum and I overheard a guy asking a CM if he could take a boat form the Magic Kingdom to Port Orleans Riverside. People, I tell you! They know NOTHING. Dear god.

We waited a little while for the bus but we soon got on one. I was going to write in my trip journal so I wouldn’t have to write when we got back to the room so I took it out. Mum looked at me and said “They turn the lights off you know!” Oh yeah…

I think we took the long way back to the Beach Club because it took FOREVER. I just wanted to go to bed.

We finally got back to the room at about 1 and got about 5 hours of sleep that night. We had a big morning the next day…oh wait it was already Monday!

Overview of the day

Weather:
Sunny all day except a shower in the afternoon

Highs:
Getting our APs and TiW card!
Seeing Karin and Tom
Switching over to the Beach Club
Being at the Magic Kingdom <3
STORYBOOK CIRCUS!!!
Big Thunder Mountain and the Jungle Cruise at night

Lows:
Chaos at breakfast
NO OREO BON BONS!!!!!
The Sunshine Tree Terrace wasn’t open!​

Great update Meg!

I have to say, the Orange Bird is a cutie. Even though I do like Dole Whips better (especially at the Poly)!

We had a lot of fun that night, and the time just flew by. Too bad we had to be back there so early, or we could have stayed a little longer! THAT night, during EMH, I wasn't exhausted and the lines weren't crazy!

Great update Meg!

I have to say, the Orange Bird is a cutie. Even though I do like Dole Whips better (especially at the Poly)!

We had a lot of fun that night, and the time just flew by. Too bad we had to be back there so early, or we could have stayed a little longer! THAT night, during EMH, I wasn't exhausted and the lines weren't crazy!

Thanks Mummy :goodvibes
Dole whips are better, but nothing beats the Orange Bird.
Well yeah they were open till 1!​

I so want a dolewhip right about now!!!! Love the castle pic with the pink lighting it looks like the water is pink so cool!!!

I can't wait to see that little orange bird too!!! And the castle pink is perfect. Great pictures!!:goodvibes

I'm in to get all caught up! We were there the same time as you- the 13th to the 19th!

I so want a dolewhip right about now!!!! Love the castle pic with the pink lighting it looks like the water is pink so cool!!!

I could so go for a dole whip too! So refreshing.
Thanks!

I can't wait to see that little orange bird too!!! And the castle pink is perfect. Great pictures!!:goodvibes

The Orange Bird is the cutest thing ever. I love him so much.
Thank you!

I'm in to get all caught up! We were there the same time as you- the 13th to the 19th!

Yay!
Oh awesome! I hope you had a good trip!​

A morning of awesomeness.​

August 13th, 2012

6am came so fast. It felt like we just went to bed. Oh wait we did less than 5 hours before. THERE IS NO SLEEPING IN DISNEY.

I got out of bed at 6:30. I just wanted to sleep but we had big doings that morning. I finally dragged myself out of bed and Mum was getting ready. I checked up on all my social medias and then put on Stacey so Mum could enjoy some wonderful TV while I was in the shower. I know she enjoyed it.

We were all ready by 7:25. We were doing good this trip!

Before we headed out, we had to take some door pictures, which we only did this one morning…

286mx.jpg

I am SUCH a Disney tourist. Like, seriously.

287rf.jpg

We were going to drive to the Magic Kingdom that morning so we headed to the parking lot. The bus stop is right next to the parking lot and there was an MK bus pulling right up when we were going over to our car. So we decided to just hop on and we were the only other family on the bus. The other family concluded of the mother and the father of course, a little girl probably around 3, and twins that were about 9 months old. And this was their first time in Disney, AND their first park day. The little girl was dressed up as Cinderella since they were going to Cinderella’s Royal Table for breakfast. (1st timers making ADRs! Me likey). She was adorable and the twins were too cute. Once we got to the Magic Kingdom we helped them unload some of their stuff of the bus since they had bottles, strollers, etc. so we took some of it and put it on the sidewalk for them. I hope they had a good day!

We checked our bags and then a CM asked us what we were at MK for. They were just letting all of the breakfast people in so we followed that crowd to get to City Hall.

Early morning in the Magic Kingdom. Waiting for our tour to begin...
trpic10.jpg

That’s right guys! We were going on a tour! I was so excited. It was my first Disney tour. It was Mum’s second since she had done Keys to the Kingdom a while ago.

We went into City Hall and checked in and got our name tags that we could keep. And there was only two for our tour, which we thought was very weird.

Our tour guide Roy came up to us and introduced himself and told us it would only be the two of us! He said we could take a water inside of City Hall to take with us and we would meet again in front of City Hall in 15 minutes so we could use the bathroom and such. I just wanted to take pictures!

288fm.jpg

289pb.jpg

290uw.jpg

291hi.jpg

292rrl.jpg

294gv.jpg

295wt.jpg

296gt.jpg

If only Main Street could be that empty all the time… It was so weird to see it so dead! I loved it!

We met back up at City Hall and Roy handed us our earpiece and showed us how to put it on. He introduced us to another CM, Andrea, who would be tagging along with us. She must have been training or something.

Now a few months ago I think I was reading something on the DIS and someone mentioned a tour called Marceline to MK. I just HAD to look it up and I did and told Mum that I really wanted to do it so she booked it for us for that morning. And it wasn’t that bad of a price!

We made our way down Main Street and Roy started talking about Walt’s life and his early childhood.

Roy pointed out a few details on Main Street like how the lamp posts start as gas and then go into electric, and as we went down Main Street. It was like we were traveling ahead in time with the lamp posts and getting later into Walt’s life. We were just walking down the middle of Main Street USA with no one around hearing about Walt’s life. What more could you possibly ask for?

Once we got to the Hub, we went into Liberty Square. And let me remind you, the park wasn’t even open yet. So Roy had to unlatch a rope and I felt like a VIP. CMs were walking around in Haunted Mansion costumes and I was freaking out inside. Like, can this be real?

Roy was saying how Walt wanted something in Disneyland that was kind of like Liberty Square in WDW today. Except it would be like a Main Street, which I thought was very cool.

I was so excited when Roy told us we were going on the Haunted Mansion next. We would be the only guests on the ride and I was PUMPED. We walked through the interactive queue (why wouldn’t we?!) and stopped at the busts. If you don’t know what I’m talking about, these are them.
busts.jpg

(picture brought to you by Google since I don’t feel like searching for my picture of them right now)

I knew they had a story behind them but I never knew what it was and Roy told us.

So if you look at the busts, they each have a name. So start with the bust that says Uncle Jacob and read his story. It says something like he died from poison. Now look at the other busts and their stories and above them, they have a little picture. So by looking at the pictures, you will find out who killed Uncle Jacob, and then you read their story and then find out who killed them from the other busts’ pictures that are left. It might sound confusing as you read this but once you actually look at all of them, it’s easier to understand!

From what Roy was telling us, they all wanted this fortune. So they killed off one another and then there was one left who supposedly burned the house down. You will see her in the ride (she is in a portrait). I’ll give you a hint who it is. The person who gets the fortune has three match sticks in her hair (you will have to peek behind a bust.) And I’m not telling you which one it is!

Mum and I thought that story was so cool and it’s crazy how the Imagineers came up with that.

We walked through the queue and Roy pointed out some Imagineer tributes and such.

And you know that bookcase that has the books popping out? Well it has a secret message on both sides. The front side says something like “Welcome foolish mortals…”

Roy also showed us Madame Leota’a “ring.” I saw a picture of it but I wasn’t sure where it was. Good thing for Roy!
297ep.jpg

(it’s behind a trash can in the queue)

Then it was time to ride the Haunted Mansion. Only the four of us!

So you know how there’s a CM that lets you into the stretching room? Well this CM let us in and while the ghost host introduces himself and such, this CM got right behind me and just stood there. And I had NO clue. And this guy was SO into character. So once the doors opened up, I looked behind me and I screamed. Thank you lovely CM for scaring the crap out of me! Mum said “You are gooood!”

We got into our doombuggy and it felt so weird to be the only ones on the ride. Mum and I sat in one doombuggy and Roy and Andrea sat in one behind us.

It was kind of hard to hear Roy point out stuff on the ride because your Ghost Host was talking right by your ear. I had to turn my earpiece up very loud to be able to hear Roy.

You guys know that room with the portraits of the bride and the groom and the groom’s head gets chopped off each time and she gets a new husband? Well Roy also pointed out that she gets another pearl necklace in each portrait!

So when you into the grim griming ghost scene, you see the dog on your right with the caretaker. Well Roy said that CMs put food on the ground for the dog to “eat” sometimes and you might see some every once in a while.

We got off the Haunted Mansion and went into Fantasyland.

The park was now open so I didn’t feel quite like a VIP anymore.

So right by it’s a small world, they are building some new bathroom (exciting I know!) and there was a door there. Roy told us they were building new bathrooms but I heard a rumor that a new Tangled area will go there. I wonder if it’s true or not!

Anyways, Roy said “I almost forgot!” The he unlatched the door and said we were going backstage on the Haunted Mansion. I pretty much died right then and there in the middle of Fanstayland.

Now I felt like a VIP again! Other people were staring at us and wondering what we were doing. Oh you know, going backstage on a really awesome ride. No big deal or anything.

Guys were working on the bathrooms (or something…) and running around. I felt so weird just walkin’ through and seeing construction going on right next to me.

The back of the Haunted Mansion look just like a plain white building and NOTHING like the front of it. So we walked in to this door and inside was a small room. Roy explained what we were going to do and to be quiet and to follow him with his flashlight. He shut off the lights and turned his flashlight on and put it on the floor. We had to follow this long piece on yellow tape on the floor. Now what we were we doing exactly? We were going to check out the Pepper’s Ghost affect in the ballroom scene! I was trying not to squeal because people on the doombuggies would hear me. I looked back at Mum and we both smiled at each other. We couldn’t believe this was happening!

So once we got into the ballroom scene, we had to stay behind a piece of tape so people that were on the Haunted Mansion couldn’t see us.

So the effect that they use in the ballroom scene to make it look like ghosts are in there is called the Pepper’s Ghost. Basically all it is is using glass and audio animatronics. The “ghosts” you are seeing are actually just reflections of the animatronics. And the reason you are on the second level in the ballroom on your doombuggy is because then you would see the animatronics if you were on the first level.

So when we went back there, we saw all of the animatronics. They have huge pieces of glass in front of them to make the reflection. It was pretty crazy!

Roy explained how they do it all and pointed out these lights above us and he told us they were doombuggies going over our heads.

So he turned the flashlight back on and we walked back to the room we came from.

It was SUCH a cool experience and I am so lucky to have seen that.

We headed back out through the construction and back into Fantasyland.

We made our way down to Pooh, but before that, we talked about New Fantasyland and what they would have and such. So Roy asked us if we knew anything that would be there and I started listing off stuff like a crazy person. It’s not like I read the Disney Parks blog or anything everyday…

We all walked through the queue and we only waited for a few minutes to get on. Sadly, were like any other ordinary guests (well not really…) so we had to wait. So sad I know. But we did get on quick! Mum and I sat in the front and Andrea and Roy sat behind us.

Roy pointed out the picture of Owl and Mr. Toad handing the deed over. Also, if you are on the right side, look at the floor and there are pictures of characters from Mr. Toad.

Once we got off, we talked about special effects that were similar on Pooh and the Haunted Mansion.

Now I am a VERY big fan of Imagineer tributes and old attraction tributes and Roy pointed one out in the treehouse in front of Pooh. If you go inside (if you can fit in that tiny little door that’s built for 3 year olds), look above the door and you will see a tribute engraved for and old attraction…any guesses??? Well I’ll just tell you. 20,000 Leagues under the Sea!

We took a little 5 minute break and we used the bathroom right next to the Cheshire Café. Once we got out, we talked to Roy for a bit about his jobs at the parks. He has worked at Guest Relations and just started on tours a few years ago. He said he had to do all his own research for the Marceline to MK tour!

Since it was starting to get a little hot out, we went into Cosmic Rays and we sat at the back of the restaurant. There was no one in there since it was only like 10:30.
Roy talked a lot about Walt’s ideas for Epcot and just a little more about his life. He also talked about the 1964-1965 World Fair and asked if we knew what Walt brought to that World Fair for attractions that were in WDW today. I knew Carousel of Progress and it’s a small world, but I couldn’t remember for the life of me what the other attraction was. It was called the Magic Skyway. You basically rode on this little car and you traveled through to time from the caveman era to the 1960s and you saw how cars came to be over time. Roy said there was also a huge model of Walt’s Epcot at the top of the building.

We went onto the Peoplemover next.

Roy pointed out the “chocolate chip cookie” meteors, which I have heard about. They really do look like chocolate chip cookies!

I was talking to Roy about how I want to work for Disney and be an Imagineer and he started telling me about how D23 is such a great way to go to Disney events and meet all kinds of people and I was like “Oh really?” I was trying to be nice about it because I’m already a D23 member so I didn’t want to say like “I know all about D23 already!” So I just kind of nodded my head and smiled.

Roy pointed out a Hidden Mickey on the Peoplemover too. Hint: it’s on a belt!

We got off and our next (and last) stop was the Carousel of Progress. And we got a whole theater to ourselves! We had to wait a few minutes so we watched the video outside. We talked about the Sherman brothers (since they are in the video) and talked about a lot of their famous songs. And Roy said to pay attention to the lyrics of “A Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow” during the show.

We got in in no time and we sat at the very front. I took my mouse ears off just in case if Roy and Andrea couldn’t see.

Roy said that people have said that the robin in the first scene in the window was the robin in Mary Poppins. I wonder if that is true!

He also pointed out how when you go to the next scene, the music changes every time with the instruments that were popular in that period. You can definitely tell!

After we were done, we stepped outside of the theater and Roy said “So…what do you think about the lyrics?” I wasn’t so sure, and Mum was the same. I never really paid attention and didn’t even realize what the WHOLE song is about. It’s about Walt! “Man has a dream, and that’s the start. He follows his dream with mind and heart. And when it becomes a reality, it’s a dream come true, for you and me!” (now I have it stuck in my head). I never even realized that AT ALL before. Roy said that is why the Sherman Brother wrote the song. I thought that was a great way to end the tour. Like, it just all wrapped up with that one song, and I felt like…I don’t know. I just can’t explain how I felt. Every time I listen to that song now, I smile. I don’t know why. Maybe because Walt was like the most amazing person on this Earth or what. I just love the way the tour ended.

We thanked Roy and went on our way.

I would totally recommend the Marceline to MK tour. I absolutely LOVED it, and Mum did too. I am pretty sure it is ages 12 and up, so if your kids aren’t old enough for the Keys, then do this one for right now. Like I have said in this update, you get to do tons of cool experiences and it was A LOT of fun!

We headed towards the Hub

298vk.jpg

299wr.jpg

Those umbrellas <3

We walked around for a bit and looked at the character statues which I love so much.

300xp.jpg

301er.jpg

303bw.jpg

I love you Walt and my favorite little mouse <3
302px.jpg

We were hungry so we headed towards Main Street. What would we do after that amazing morning? And the big question was, what would we EAT?!​

That tour sounded awesome and so cool that it was a private tour for just you and your Mum!:goodvibes
And just to impress you, I wanted to let you know that this is a first trip to WDW for us and we made ADR's!!! Yay!! I cannot wait for November a minute longer!!!:upsidedow

That tour sounded awesome and so cool that it was a private tour for just you and your Mum!:goodvibes
And just to impress you, I wanted to let you know that this is a first trip to WDW for us and we made ADR's!!! Yay!! I cannot wait for November a minute longer!!!:upsidedow

It was awesome! I loved that it was a private tour for us.
I AM SO PROUD. Sometimes people have no clue about ADRs AT ALL, especially first timers, but I am so happy you made some. I can't wait to hear all about your trip!​

I have to say, the Marceline to MK tour really was great. And even better because we were the only 2 on it, with Roy and the other CM. Roy was great...he really knew a ton about Walt, and the parks.
I loved going backstage in the Haunted Mansion after riding on before the park was even open. That was pretty cool, I must say. And learning all the stories from the queue, and connecting it to things inside.
Plus, it wasn't all that expensive...maybe $30 or so, and you get a DVC discount...maybe AP as well, not sure though. Meg can't wait to be 16 to do Keys, but this was a good starter tour.

I have to say, the Marceline to MK tour really was great. And even better because we were the only 2 on it, with Roy and the other CM. Roy was great...he really knew a ton about Walt, and the parks.
I loved going backstage in the Haunted Mansion after riding on before the park was even open. That was pretty cool, I must say. And learning all the stories from the queue, and connecting it to things inside.
Plus, it wasn't all that expensive...maybe $30 or so, and you get a DVC discount...maybe AP as well, not sure though. Meg can't wait to be 16 to do Keys, but this was a good starter tour.

I really liked Roy as our tour guide. He knew a ton!
Going backstage on the Huanted Mansion was my favorite part of the whole tour!
Yeah the price wasn't bad at all!​

Let me first start by saying CHICK-FIL-A is AWESOME!

We live about a block away from one and probably take it for granted! There is no shame in eating it 2 days in a row! :rotfl2:

Your trip looks amazing so far! I am looking up that tour right now. My husband and I are taking a kids-free trip in February and this might be something fun to do!

Can't wait to read along!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter