Didn’t know where else to ask. Is this Jenilynn?

fax290

Earning My Ears
I was just showing my son one of the animal videos the Disney Jr YouTube channel posted recently and the voice caught my attention. It sounds like Jenilynn Knopp. I haven’t heard her voice since her time at The Dis but it brought me back to something familiar. Anyone know if it’s her or hear it too?

I've noticed that JL seems to have removed her online presence on social media. Instagram is still there, but no recent posts. Is this because of her new role at Disney?

I've noticed that JL seems to have removed her online presence on social media. Instagram is still there, but no recent posts. Is this because of her new role at Disney?
@nkereina - Tom posted on his FB that she is okay, just needed to take a break from social media. Something I can certainly understand, and I'm not even "somebody". :)

Yep ....the show just took a brief(?) hiatus from their regular weekly vlogs. So any upcoming episodes will be sporadic ..not sure how that impacts JL
As Ollie's channel really isn't JL's main gig, I doubt it impacts her very much. I think she just does that for fun. Her actual job is her position with the video production team working with Disney. In addition to the animal videos, I know she's been involved with the holiday parade broadcast and various other projects.

As Ollie's channel really isn't JL's main gig, I doubt it impacts her very much. I think she just does that for fun. Her actual job is her position with the video production team working with Disney. In addition to the animal videos, I know she's been involved with the holiday parade broadcast and various other projects.
Yep she will do a lot of promo videos too. Like the toy story land promotional videos she has been involved in. The slinky Dog ride vehicle arriving is an example.

Sure. I was referring to her future on Oliver’s show. Not sure if she’ll be regular on those since it sounds like they won’t be coming back on a regular basis for a time. I didn’t particularly care for the show at first, but his humor definitely rubbed off on me ....gave me a good laugh or two.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!