Didn’t know where else to ask. Is this Jenilynn?

fax290

Earning My Ears
I was just showing my son one of the animal videos the Disney Jr YouTube channel posted recently and the voice caught my attention. It sounds like Jenilynn Knopp. I haven’t heard her voice since her time at The Dis but it brought me back to something familiar. Anyone know if it’s her or hear it too?

• nkereina

Last chance to lose your keys.
    I've noticed that JL seems to have removed her online presence on social media. Instagram is still there, but no recent posts. Is this because of her new role at Disney?

SorcererHeidi

Sorcerer please cast forever love spell for me
    I've noticed that JL seems to have removed her online presence on social media. Instagram is still there, but no recent posts. Is this because of her new role at Disney?
    @nkereina - Tom posted on his FB that she is okay, just needed to take a break from social media. Something I can certainly understand, and I'm not even "somebody". :)

• disneysteve

DIS meet junkie
    Yep ....the show just took a brief(?) hiatus from their regular weekly vlogs. So any upcoming episodes will be sporadic ..not sure how that impacts JL
    As Ollie's channel really isn't JL's main gig, I doubt it impacts her very much. I think she just does that for fun. Her actual job is her position with the video production team working with Disney. In addition to the animal videos, I know she's been involved with the holiday parade broadcast and various other projects.

rteetz

Rumors and News Moderator
    As Ollie's channel really isn't JL's main gig, I doubt it impacts her very much. I think she just does that for fun. Her actual job is her position with the video production team working with Disney. In addition to the animal videos, I know she's been involved with the holiday parade broadcast and various other projects.
    Yep she will do a lot of promo videos too. Like the toy story land promotional videos she has been involved in. The slinky Dog ride vehicle arriving is an example.

GAN

DIS Veteran
    Sure. I was referring to her future on Oliver’s show. Not sure if she’ll be regular on those since it sounds like they won’t be coming back on a regular basis for a time. I didn’t particularly care for the show at first, but his humor definitely rubbed off on me ....gave me a good laugh or two.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Daily Updates and News

du-sidebar-show-notes

ORLANDO SHOW

DISNEYLAND SHOW

UNIVERSAL SHOW

CONNECTING WITH WALT

DREAMS SHOW