• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Did you book your flight with Disney?

Limmer

DIS Veteran
What airline did they assign you? Was it a non-stop? How long was it? What was your flight time? I am curious as to what Disney usually does for Canadian passangers. What time did you arrive in Orlando? I am trying to get an idea when we will arrive at our resort so we can plan what we will do for our first day.

Morning Limmer. When we were inquiring about the September special with Walt Disney the only flights they could offer had a stopover - generally Pittsburgh/Raleigh/Washington/Charlotte, if I recall. For that matter, we had to fly out of Buffalo, because the special wasn't available from any Canadian cities. However, if we changed our dates slightly, sometimes we ended up with a non-stop flight. It just seemed to be the luck of the draw, and perhaps also depends upon how early you book.

Thanks CindyAnn, I am a little bit of an overplanner;) and it is bothering me to not know when we will arrive. My TA called for me and was told flights are not booked until 60 (?) days out so I guess I will just have to be patient.

LOL Limmer! What's an overplanner! Certainly none of us could possibly fit into that category! :) Happy planning!

Okay Limmer - I'm sorry but that doesn't qualify as overplanning. True confession time here - I stop just short of planning our bathroom breaks. I made this confession on another thread. I guess my saving grace is that there isn't an actual time on the schedule (10:15 - family potty break) or anything, but if one person has to go EVERYONE has to go. No excuses. So, not only do I want to know when the plane departs and arrives, I'm pretty interested in knowing what altitude we'll be flying at, how many passengers will be on board, and if there's anything I could be doing to help the pilot fly the thing. Another confession? A friend called yesterday to tell me she was going to WDW and less than 24 hours later I'd put a 5 page Word document through her mail slot, outlining some preliminary planning ideas. On the phone she sounded thrilled, but a little bit surprised - definitely surprised. Sometimes I get the idea that not everyone approaches it in quite this manner. :D :D :D

I feel really at home on these boards but I admit I am not quite that bad! At least not yet, but this is only my 1st trip!;) LOL:D :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter