Did Someone Say Adventure?! An Oct '13 TR! (Updated 5/27/14)

Awww, I came back to catch up only to see that the TR is over. :sad1: Sounds like you got a lot accomplished in AK on your last day.

I've kind of decided I'm about over Dinosaur too. It was amazing the first time I rode it but now I've ridden it so many times that I know were every dinosaur is going to pop out. I'll still probably ride it every time I go though!

Love all of your pin trades and purchases! I've really gotten into them the last few years and then on this last trip I started a little bit with the vinylmations. Not that I need that expensive obsession along with pins. :rotfl:

Hopping over to your new PTR now!

Awww, I came back to catch up only to see that the TR is over. :sad1: Sounds like you got a lot accomplished in AK on your last day.

I've kind of decided I'm about over Dinosaur too. It was amazing the first time I rode it but now I've ridden it so many times that I know were every dinosaur is going to pop out. I'll still probably ride it every time I go though!

Love all of your pin trades and purchases! I've really gotten into them the last few years and then on this last trip I started a little bit with the vinylmations. Not that I need that expensive obsession along with pins. :rotfl:

Hopping over to your new PTR now!

Aww thanks for catching up :)

It's crazy how into pin trading I got, never thought I would! But oh man pins AND vinylmations?! I'm definitely staying away from VM, not only because I know it's a money eater but because I know I'd have nowhere to put them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter