Did I Hear DL In August?

daneenm

Just call me Pollyanna ...
I seem to recall hearing someone on a recent Podcast mentioning heading to DL in August. Did I dream this?

I ask because we just decided to plan a say goodbye to summer trip 8/14 - 8/19 and wondered if we might run in to anyone.

--Daneen

The Stand? Ruby Dee? Mother Abagail?

You got it Jason/Kim :rotfl:

One of my favorite movies done of a King novel - except for the last 10 minutes. Why is it all of the movies they make of his books fall apart in the last 10 minutes? Well, except The Shining.

You got it Jason/Kim :rotfl:

One of my favorite movies done of a King novel - except for the last 10 minutes. Why is it all of the movies they make of his books fall apart in the last 10 minutes? Well, except The Shining.

Couldn't agree more. IT's a spider!! It's the Heavy-Handed Hand of deus ex machina!!

I forgot about that one.

I loved the book (sooooo creepy) and actually enjoyed the miniseries as well. I think that was the first time I saw Gary Sinise:lovestruc ...too bad that pouty faced Molly Ringwald was his love interest:confused3 .

Aaaah memories...

Is this the fastest thread hijack on record? Post #2?!? John is gifted...

As a contributor, I'm feeling Hijacker's Guilt. So, back to Daneen's question...:goodvibes

I seem to recall hearing someone on a recent Podcast mentioning heading to DL in August. Did I dream this?

I ask because we just decided to plan a say goodbye to summer trip 8/14 - 8/19 and wondered if we might run in to anyone.

--Daneen

Is this the fastest thread hijack on record? Post #2?!? John is gifted...

As a contributor, I'm feeling Hijacker's Guilt. So, back to Daneen's question...:goodvibes

Guilty, you should feel... :lmao:

I still would like to know the answer to the original question. We have now booked 8/14 - 8/19. So, maybe we'll see someone there!

--Daneen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter