Did I dream this??

Katy Belle

DIS Veteran
Did I dream this?? I could swear that I read somewhere that you can book Dining reservations 10 days early, or 190 days out, if you had a Dining Plan? Am I crazy?? Or...perhaps its that you can reserve the dining for your whole trip 180 days from the first day of your vacation?

I've been reading and reading and cannot figure it out!

Thanks!

The plus 10 are for those staying at a Disney resort. I believe non-onsite guests can only do 180 days.

-Charlie

Did I dream this?? I could swear that I read somewhere that you can book Dining reservations 10 days early, or 190 days out, if you had a Dining Plan? Am I crazy?? Or...perhaps its that you can reserve the dining for your whole trip 180 days from the first day of your vacation?

Thanks!

Yes as a resort guest, you can book 180 days from your first day and then while online book for the next 10 days.
So when I got on line at 6am on my 180 days before arriving, I was able to book the entire week of my vacation.

Cool perk for staying at the resorts because I was able to get all the ADRs that I was hoping for, and more.

When you hit 180 days out you can book your ADR's for up to 10 days.

If you are staying on Disney property you can book your first day reservation at 180 and then the next 10 days. So day 181, 182, etc.....hope that clears it up.

Thanks!

180+10 is a perk for on site guests, not just those with a dining plan.

180+10 does not equal 190 in terms of when you can make ADRs.

On site guests can make ADRs starting 180 days from the date of arrival. +10 means that at that time you can make ADRs for up to 10 days of your vacation.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!! :hug::grouphug:

I just could not find it back! So if I book the rooms, which I have to do on the phone, because I want two rooms and the online thing won't let me do that... then I will be able to book the meals on-line?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter