Diabetic needs help finding snack options....

iluv2go2disney

Please Oh Please! Can't we live at Walt Disney Wor
I have just recently been diagnosed with diabetes. I was wanting to see if some other diabetics could help me out with what to use my snack credits for. If you are diabetic, what do you use yours for?

I'm a diabetic although I'm regulating my sugar by diet alone right now. Some options I'll probably be using are:

whole fruits
yogurt parfait
one half of those soft pretzels
The Epcot has fountainview cafe with no sugar added butter pecan ice cream
Boardwalk Bakery has sugar-free cheesecake
bowl of mixed fruit
Chip & Dale nuts

I use my credit to get more snacks for my kids.

I eat a lot of fruit...
But also because I am doing so much walking and walking does fantastic things to my Glucose levels, I tend to eat a few more treats then I might otherwise. (I just make sure I stop with the junk at least 3 hrs before bedtime so that I can ensure that I walk the sugar out again.)

It works for me.

I have just recently been diagnosed with diabetes. I was wanting to see if some other diabetics could help me out with what to use my snack credits for. If you are diabetic, what do you use yours for?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter