DHS: Jedi training and Toy Story Mania

Thanks! I will send dh and my older dh to get the FP and I will take younger ds to jedi. Jedi Training gives you a time to come back kind of like a fastpass right?

Like a PP said, you are given a slip of paper with a return time on it. When we did it last in Nov. '10 the slip listed the show time and said "return 30 prior to show time". DH & I both misread it and showed up at show time thinking that was our return time and the show was still 20-30 minutes off. Needless to say they had already given our boys' slots away and DH & I were not our kids' favorite people at that time. :( So be sure to read your JT slip to see if the time listed is the show time or the return time.

The kids wanting to do the JT do have to be in line with you in order to be signed up. JT is for kids between 4-12 and they will be asked a few questions prior to being given their return slip. You don't get to pick what time you want to do the show since they are handed out in a first come first serve order. The JT slots can and do fill up by mid-morning and even sooner on a SWW day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter