DHS Construction update thread (Read Post 1) Updated 8/21/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you can walk in from the new Star Wars Resort? :tiptoe: :ssst: :chewy: :darth:

starhotel_1.jpg

Nice to hear this may be happening from page 5. :teacher:

nice to see that finally to the point it's going up.. I look forward to whatever street stuff they are thinking about in that area..

Something random I've thought with all these construction talks. Do you think that these two lands are enough for studios capacity? Star Wars especially for me looks like it'll be great but at the end of the day we'll only be getting 4 new rides

Something random I've thought with all these construction talks. Do you think that these two lands are enough for studios capacity? Star Wars especially for me looks like it'll be great but at the end of the day we'll only be getting 4 new rides
Four attractions to offset losing 2 so only a net gain of two. It probably won't be anough capacity but it's something I guess.

Four attractions to offset losing 2 so only a net gain of two. It probably won't be anough capacity but it's something I guess.
Yeah I'm totally with you and I'm excited for it but I feel like the studios is gonna be "packed to the gills" full given how small a park it is

The two lands will expand the footprint a bit in actual guest space but once Star Wars opens that place is gonna be packed for years.
I always hear stories of the studios closing to capacity in the early days and I feel like we're gonna be in a similar boat after these expansions

I don't recall stories like that. Of course, the Studios was a much smaller park when it first opened with no ToT and the Sunset Blvd street leading to it.

I don't recall stories like that. Of course, the Studios was a much smaller park when it first opened with no ToT and the Sunset Blvd street leading to it.
True, I know they opened up the streets to just give people places to go. I'd love to see a couple of more additions in the future but I'm looking forward to what we're getting regardless

What r they gonna do with the wall thats part of the drive in movie theater?
I believe what you are referring to is the part of streets of America that's still standing. That's not part of sci fi dine in. That wall/facade is staying though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter