DHS Construction update thread (Read Post 1) Updated 8/21/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagination Pavilion: They have a 4d theater that could easily have a new film.. how about turning that pavilion into a Inside Out them. Inside Out Film.. and do a new Inside Out ride involving Figment...
Wonders of Life Pavillon: Anything.. Do something with this place. Something non- IP would be great as everything coming down the pipe is all IP based.
Personally I would rather have Inside Out In Wonders of Life instead of imagination. Put something new with figment in Imagination.

Personally I would rather have Inside Out In Wonders of Life instead of imagination. Put something new with figment in Imagination.
I guess... at this point Inside Out seems so perfect for EPCOT. Regardless of which pavilion it goes to. If it ever does...

Inside Out at Wonders of Life would be a homecoming for it, wouldn't it? Didn't the idea from the movie come from Cranium Command? It has been so long (too long) since the Wonders was wonderful, I'm having trouble remembering.
And yes, some new Figment adventures would be great.

Inside Out at Wonders of Life would be a homecoming for it, wouldn't it? Didn't the idea from the movie come from Cranium Command? It has been so long (too long) since the Wonders was wonderful, I'm having trouble remembering.
And yes, some new Figment adventures would be great.
Yes the director is Inside out actually worked on Cranium Command.

And his head was apparently used in the pre-show. I thought that would've made an amazing bonus feature when the blu-ray came out but, maybe one day we will get a home release of the former park films

I've heard rumors... Don't know of they hold any truth as of yet but I'm keeping an ear out.

Star Wars concept art has shown up on walls around Streets of America. It's unclear whether this is where SWL will go or if Phase 3 has officially been shelved...

Hurry up and wait for more Star Wars. The Rogue One teaser trailer that came out today has me even more excited for the new lands!

Star Wars concept art has shown up on walls around Streets of America. It's unclear whether this is where SWL will go or if Phase 3 has officially been shelved...

Isn't it possible that phase 3 could have been moved to where we originally expected SW Land to go? I mean, it would kind of make sense that they would want to get some new things opened before shutting down Indiana Jones and ripping up the parking lot, right?

Nothing was officially said where it was going, just the size of it. I think we'll find that it'll be somewhat of a summary of all the rumors. I'm sure it's still evolving. I'd also wager for a phased opening. I think many are hung up on Star tours current location. Nothing says the new star wars land has to encompass that attraction. The new star wars land is a world, the star tours attraction doesn't necessarily fit that "world". I suspect, many worlds with the star wars universe are on the table.

Isn't it possible that phase 3 could have been moved to where we originally expected SW Land to go? I mean, it would kind of make sense that they would want to get some new things opened before shutting down Indiana Jones and ripping up the parking lot, right?
What is surprising most is that they haven't started doing anything about the parking situation. It was expected that star tours would kind of be an entrance to SWL but if it goes in the LMA area that wouldn't happen.

Nothing was officially said where it was going, just the size of it. I think we'll find that it'll be somewhat of a summary of all the rumors. I'm sure it's still evolving. I'd also wager for a phased opening. I think many are hung up on Star tours current location. Nothing says the new star wars land has to encompass that attraction. The new star wars land is a world, the star tours attraction doesn't necessarily fit that "world". I suspect, many worlds with the star wars universe are on the table.

I've been saying the same; the current Star Tours could "easily" be transformed into a new simulator attraction after SWL opens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter