Dh wants me to cut ADR list (again!)

I
Does 50's primetime do the meatless meatballs still? I was looking at menus last night because we do our ADR's next weekend and all I saw for vegetarian dd was veggie lasagna. I might have been looking at outdated info . She would be happy to have it afterall.

Oh my!
You had me worried there for a moment...

I'm happy to report moms meatless meatballs are still on the menu & will be on my plate in may.

I'd also drop Coral Reef. It is overpriced for mediocre food. Since you will be visiting during May, there will be all kinds of food booths for Flower and Garden festival. It seems like that would fit well with your DH's desire to eat smaller portions without being on a schedule. Alternatively, the World Showcase has tons of great QS options in each country.

This is a super idea-thank you.

I also believe dh ought to adhere to some form of portion control at times-
just because it's there and available -doesn't mean you have to eat it all!!!

I

Oh my!
You had me worried there for a moment...

I'm happy to report moms meatless meatballs are still on the menu & will be on my plate in may.
Great! The menu on the Walt Disney World site doesn't have them for some reason.

We are staying at ssr,pofq & offsite.
Our trip is 14 nights & CG breakfast is a late start/lie in day.

If you have 3 Disney adults or more, I can see your husband's point of not having a TS a day for such a long trip - that's gonna be pretty expensive pretty fast. I'd drop all TS's on your offsite stay days and just enjoy some very cheap offsite TS deals, (but if not, I'd at a minimum drop your TS's on your 3 non-park days).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter