DH using 3 CS credits at same time - ok?

newholidayx2

<font color=green>Searching for the perfect tree<b
We're planning on using DHs 3 CS credits at the same time for brkfst for the 3 of us. Our checkout morning at AKL Mara. Can we get them all at once or does DH need to get them separate? I know its not the best use of CS credits but its better than letting them go to waste.

newholidayx2 said:
We're planning on using DHs 3 CS credits at the same time for brkfst for the 3 of us. Our checkout morning at AKL Mara. Can we get them all at once or does DH need to get them separate? I know its not the best use of CS credits but its better than letting them go to waste.

Is your DH going to be the only one on the DP? If so, his card will read 1A, meaning 1 adult and he may very well not be able to purchase more than one meal at a time at the Mara (depends on the CM). He could go up and buy each meal seperately (at different registers?), most likely.

you dont nead everyone in party to be at till point buy as many meals as you want ,credits are there for you to use as you wish and thats disneys policy in the booklet
Paulh

paulh said:
you dont nead everyone in party to be at till point buy as many meals as you want ,credits are there for you to use as you wish and thats disneys policy in the booklet
Paulh

Yes, but if he's the only person on the dining plan they may not allow him to buy more than one meal (and use DP credit). There are NUMEROUS threads on this board referencing people running into this EXACT problem, and it seems to just depend on the CM. If, however, everyone's on the DP he could certainly buy them all at once.

I know that the brochure states that you can use the credits how you want, however many CMs won't allow you to purchase a greater number of meals than the people in your party, or even than the type of people in your party (i.e. many won't let you buy 2 adult meals if your card says 1 adult 1 child).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter