Deluxe summer discounts?Anyone find189.00?

Louisa

Earning My Ears
Last year there were many summer discounts for deluxe resorts. We got the YC for 179.00 and Poly for 189.00. I have not seen anything close to this for this summer. Has anyone found anything close to this for June? I wonder if these resorts are booking up for the summer. I would think Disney would not be so busy this summer with the state of the economy.

Louisa, I'm paying $199 per night for the Poly in Aug, so that's not too far off from last year's discount.

TC:cool:

I'm paying around $195.00 a night including tax at the Yacht Club, beginning August 25. It is the Fall Fantasy package with Ultimate park passes for 4, two adjoining standard rooms (two teenages), for 4 nights/5 days totaling $2,609.56. I originally booked one room with tickets for $1,903.64. But we decided to add on another room and the cost was only a little over $700 more, so I closed my eyes and went for it! The Ultimate ticket cost is about $1,056 for 4 adults as listed on mousesavers, so I thought this was a good price for YC.

RobinLyn :)

If you're going in July or August, try looking for hotel rooms at Expedia.com
They have "special promotional rates" on WDW hotels that match other discounts I've seen, including rooms at
BC and YC (I believe) for $189/nt.

Took

I AKL standard room for $139. That's a DC discount. I believe that they had other deluxes for $189.

Taken from the DisneyWorld.com web site...
Summer Saver
Value Resorts from $74 per night, $25 savings per night
Moderate Resorts from $94 per night, $60 savings per night
Deluxe Resort from $139 per night, $100 savings per night

These rates are available most nights for Value Resorts between 7/12/02 and 8/24/02. For Moderate and Deluxe Resorts, these rates are avaliable most nights between 7/6/02 and 8/24/02. Number of rooms available at these rates is limited. Savings based on a comparison of the purchase of the same room featured at the non-discounted rate. See Important Details below

For room and tickets, click here. For room only, click here, or call (407) 939-1283† or your Travel Agent and ask for code CGK. You must book by May 19, 2002.

The prices MaryAnnF quoted have also been advertised in the Travel section of the Washington Post (Sunday edition) for the past few weeks.

We got WL courtyard view for June 3rd - June 9th at a price of $180 a night using the discount code that just expired. BUT, there are a couple of codes out there that go from June 23rd - August sometime.

Also, the Disney Summer Saver special for the fort wilderness cabins is 176.50. You need to book by 5/19.

We have a WL Woods View for $129/night at the end of June...

On Disney.com I found BoardWalk Villas Studio for 189.00. That's right Villas, not Inn.
The dates I put in were for 8/24 - 8/31.

We have two standard view rooms with a DC discount including uph tickets for four nights at 2636.14. I think it's a great price, but if you guys have better... bring it on, it's the inlaw's anniversary, 1st trip for them, 20th for us in the last 5 years, teach me how to save!

I got AKL savannah view at $169 plus tax. (or should I say my agent found it) we are going July into August and staying longer now

gb

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter