Deluxe Evening Hours food

SheSingsAlong

Mouseketeer
January 2023 will be my first time using Deluxe evening hours. I noticed there are like 2 QS/snack locations in MK that stay open for at least part of the extended evening hours, but can anyone tell me if there are any food options at Epcot after regular park close during extended evening hours? I couldn't find any - not even a popcorn stand. Should I plan a snack break for my family before the Deluxe hours begin? TIA

January 2023 will be my first time using Deluxe evening hours. I noticed there are like 2 QS/snack locations in MK that stay open for at least part of the extended evening hours, but can anyone tell me if there are any food options at Epcot after regular park close during extended evening hours? I couldn't find any - not even a popcorn stand. Should I plan a snack break for my family before the Deluxe hours begin? TIA
I would love to know this too, we are leaving next week and want to know the food situation for the Magic Kingdom Deluxe resort hours

F
I would love to know this too, we are leaving next week and want to know the food situation for the Magic Kingdom Deluxe resort hours
For Magic Kingdom Deluxe evening hours, check Casey's Corner and Sleepy Hollow refreshments. You can see their operating hours if you click on the restaurant in the park map in MDE.

In case you didn’t notice, deluxe extra hours are only listed thru December right now. There is speculation on if they will continue or not, since they were introduced for the 50th anniversary. Disney After Hours @ MK & DS, a paid 3 hour event has been announced for January- April. MK is mostly Monday’s; DS mostly Wednesdays.

Giving this post a bump - I saw in a Youtube vlog that over the summer, La Cantina de San Angel (outdoor QS in Mexico) was open for at least a while when Epcot Extended Evening Hours began. Can anyone confirm? Thanks!

In case you didn’t notice, deluxe extra hours are only listed thru December right now. There is speculation on if they will continue or not, since they were introduced for the 50th anniversary. Disney After Hours @ MK & DS, a paid 3 hour event has been announced for January- April. MK is mostly Monday’s; DS mostly Wednesdays.

If you look on MDE, it states that deluxe extra hours will continue through 2023. of course that doesn’t specify dates/ times 🤷🏼‍♀️

If you look on MDE, it states that deluxe extra hours will continue through 2023. of course that doesn’t specify dates/ times 🤷🏼‍♀️
it does, it seems to be the same as this year, mondays for Epcot and Wednesdays for MK. They release one week at a time. they already released early Jan 2023 schedule

When I was in Epcot in June, the snack stand outside Figment was open, at least for a little while. It was closed when I went in January. Most stuff will be closed. Def plan to eat before.

I checked for December 5 when we will be there and these quick service eateries are open till 10:30: La Cantina de San Angel in Mexico, Les Vins des Chefs de France, Popcorn Cart in Canada, and Yorkshire County Fish Shop in UK. Those specifically listed hours for EEH which was 9:30-10:30 after regular park closing.

Disclaimer: I did not check every quick service location, but it looked to me like the ones in World Showcase from Mexico back towards the front of the park and around to France are the ones that are open. I had read that you couldn't go beyond Norway and France since that is where the rides are located, so this makes sense as to why these are open. Interestingly, Sunshine and Connections are not open for EEH. You might want to check these locations for your dates. Just go to the Dining site, click Quick Service and filter by Epcot. Then you can check these and make sure they are open for your dates. (You do have to go to each location's site to check for hours)

At least there are some options for those who need food to keep them awake and going that long!

I checked for December 5 when we will be there and these quick service eateries are open till 10:30: La Cantina de San Angel in Mexico, Les Vins des Chefs de France, Popcorn Cart in Canada, and Yorkshire County Fish Shop in UK. Those specifically listed hours for EEH which was 9:30-10:30 after regular park closing.
Thank you! I'm glad you were able to confirm EEH service hours for the few places that I had heard might be/should be open.

My DH will be excited since Grey Goose Slush is his favorite.

checked my date 11/28 Extra evening hours eateries are open till 10:30: La Cantina de San Angel in Mexico, Les Vins des Chefs de France, Popcorn Cart in Canada, and Yorkshire County Fish Shop in UK

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter