Delta changed our flights again

connie1042

DIS Veteran
I have been waiting for this. They did it before and I got to change to a better time on the way there. I think I was brain dead when I made the reservations. Our original times were 7pm and 8 am. So I got to change them to 7:30 am, a whole extra day at Disney, and we do not leave until 1:30 pm. We have a 4 year old. Was not looking forward to getting her up at 4 am to catch ME. Thanks Delta.:banana::cool1:

lol delta has changed our flight 7 TIMES!!!! insane! we have to drive 3hrs to the airport though which really sucks!
but they did make our return flight later in the day so we had time to make a ressie to eat breakfast at Boma :)

I am sure this will not be the last time, but if it works in our favor, I don't care. We have a little over an hour to MSP.

Delta has changed our May outbound flight twice. So far. Luckily, it just involved a slight change in departure times from SLC to MCO. We will get into Orlando a few minutes earlier!
Now, if they would just quit changing our schedule so I can relax..... :)

Delta just our times for May also, only by 15 minutes but still, I had to change our car reservation just in case so hopefully it don't happen again.

Delta had changed out flight twice also, our trip is in may. The first time we got better flight out of the deal, but not so much with the second change. I'm wondering if I should even bother to try to change this latest flight, or if I should just wait for them to change our itinerary yet again

We left for FL on the 18th (on AA) and I checked our return flight on Delta for the following Thursday (the 23rd) the night before we left. All was well.

When we got to the airport on the 23rd our seats were changed and 4 rows away from each other and middle seats! We were on a cruise but honestly even if I had a computer handy would never of thought to check our outgoing flights as I have NEVER had Delta change that close to the actual flight.

Many families were separated and there was nothing that could be done.

Its Nuts! Bought the tickets last June.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter