• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Delta Announcement

Thanks for the interesting article. I went to their web site, www.flysong.com and watched the introductory commercial. Sounds good, we'll have to wait and see. :):):)

:sunny::bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :sunny:

I'm wondering, does this mean that anyone who's bought tickets via Delta Express will automatically become this new airline, Song?

I've already bought my airline tickets for this November out of Boston via Delta Express. My itinerary already states it's a 757...

USA Today item says the planes will be .....LIME GREEN!
Hey as long as they fly me with discounted fares, they can paint polka dots and I won't care!

Not all the new planes will fly out of all airports

Some competition for JetBlue....I love Jetblue but prices for my August trip are between 225 and 275 per person!!!! Not exactly my idea of a discount airline!!! Maybe this will encourage them to open up more discount seats!! Or maybe we will get to fly this new airlines.....

Uh - they test those brand new planes out first right?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter