Delivery to Resort - Question for Scooter

js

Been around since before the disboards 90s crash
Hi.

I understand that Buena Vista Scooters is the dis supporter for scooters but is there a scooter company
that delivers to the Disney resorts where you do not have to be there to accept delivery?

Thank you.

Scooter Bug is the WDW-preferred vendor, the only one allowed to utilize Bell Services/Luggage Services for pick-up and return of equipment. All other vendors will arrange to meet you in-person.

Thank you all so much.
We will stick with Gold Mobility. We have used Scooter Bug in the past and I wasnt happy with them for my mom.
Two different trips we had to call for new scooters and one trip my mom woud stop the scooter but it woud still move.
Oh well.

Thank you all so much.
We will stick with Gold Mobility. We have used Scooter Bug in the past and I wasnt happy with them for my mom.
Two different trips we had to call for new scooters and one trip my mom woud stop the scooter but it woud still move.
Oh well.
Last time when I used Gold Mobility, I took an Uber from the airport, and GM met me as I was getting out of the Uber at the resort. Back when we still had DME, they met me a couple times just as the bus pulled up. Some times I just make my way to the nearest bench and wait for them to arrive. It's never been more than about 10 minutes.

Thank you all so much.
Oh well.
Gold Mobility Scooters after at least 8 scooter rentals at this point has been by far the best company we have ever used in the Orlando area and for Disney World. The longest lasting batteries we've ever experienced, always on time for pick up and drop off, the scooters we receive are always like new. Never once were we inconvenienced by a break down or dead battery. Like you, we and many members of our travel group have also experienced poor quality service and dead batteries issues using " Disney recommended suppliers". Never never again. Gold Mobility Scooters has our business forever!

Gold Mobility Scooters after at least 8 scooter rentals at this point has been by far the best company we have ever used in the Orlando area and for Disney World. The longest lasting batteries we've ever experienced, always on time for pick up and drop off, the scooters we receive are always like new. Never once were we inconvenienced by a break down or dead battery. Like you, we and many members of our travel group have also experienced poor quality service and dead batteries issues using " Disney recommended suppliers". Never never again. Gold Mobility Scooters has our business forever!
Thank you, I was second guessing my decision to rent from Gold because of the bell service feature with Scooterbug, but you’ve convinced me not to switch. Having a good scooter is far more important than some minor logistics our first night.

Gold, and other vendors, can use bell services at Swan, Dolphin, Reserve, the hotels by DS and I believe SoG.

A reason to book S D or R vs a cash reservation at BWI BC or YC

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter