• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Delivered Mickey Ears to the room?

teachermom

Mouseketeer
Have any of you ever had Mickey Ears delivered to your resort? Ever since I saw it on Jon & Kate I have wanted to do this for my 3 kids. Do you have any ideas? Thanks for your help!:goodvibes

I think maybe showing up with a camera crew had alot to do the the ears on John & Kate plus 8.

Maybe you could arrange to travel with an entourage? :laughing:

I used memoriesbybetsy and had ears delivered to Dh. They can't put them in your room untill you've checked in, but it's still a fun surprise to go out and come back to a great package.

I am using Memories by Betsy for my upcoming trip...2 baskets w/ Mickie and Minne Plush, autograph books, some Mickey cookies, and personalized ears to be delivered to the room before (hopefully) we get there...THANKS TO JOHN AND KATE...for $130 bucks!!

I am also using memories by betsy. She delivers them to your resort the morning of your arrival. Once you arrive and are assigned a room they will deliver them to your room. I wanted the christmas ears that were sold out last year! Here are my baskets for my mom and sis!

mbbbasket.jpg

I am using Memories by Betsy for my upcoming trip...2 baskets w/ Mickie and Minne Plush, autograph books, some Mickey cookies, and personalized ears to be delivered to the room before (hopefully) we get there...THANKS TO JOHN AND KATE...for $130 bucks!!

As others have said, they won't be put in your room before you arrive, because rooms aren't assigned until arrival (due to possibility of late checkout, housekeeping delay, etc). Jon and Kate got special treatment, is all.

Just be careful with Disney Florist... Heard a lot of complaints lately about people not getting what they ordered!

I am also using memories by betsy. She delivers them to your resort the morning of your arrival. Once you arrive and are assigned a room they will deliver them to your room.

1) Not really.
2) All gift, baskets, etc are delivered to the Front Desk.
3) The Front Desk Runner then delivers to the room.
4) Even if from Disney Florist.
5) Only the Runner is supposed to have room access, for security reasons.
6) The Runner does not place items in a room until AFTER check-in.

NOTE: In some cases, if you are staying Club Floor, the concierge on the floor can deliver to the room. Repeat, sometimes. If you are not on the Club Floor, they will be delivered sometime after check-in. The Runner determines his/her schedule - they *usually* do two runs per shift in a big resort.

I was so close to ordering the Mickey Ear baskets for my two DD. Then I saw the delivery price of $25!!! WHAT?!?!?! Why in the world is it so high delivering AT Disney from Disney florist?? I don't get it. I thought $30 was doable for the basket but an extra $25 for delivery? Give me a break!!

I was so close to ordering the Mickey Ear baskets for my two DD. Then I saw the delivery price of $25!!! WHAT?!?!?! Why in the world is it so high delivering AT Disney from Disney florist?? I don't get it. I thought $30 was doable for the basket but an extra $25 for delivery? Give me a break!!

The delivery fee to a WDW resort is only $9.00.

Thank you everyone for your advice, I believe that memories by betsy is the place that charges $25 for delivery.

That sounds a LOT better! Where on their site did you find that? I could live with that price. Thanks.

Click on the Delivery tag at the top of the page. It brings up a page with a chart. Lake Buena Vista and Celebration areas are $9. If you want delivery further out, the cost goes to $25.

You can also order personalized mickey ears over the net and bring them with you and "place them" in the room without anyone seeing you do it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter