deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whohoo! You're starting your trippie! (But how did I miss your PJ all this time? :confused3)

I loooooove your preview pictures! Can't wait to see more! popcorn::

Oh, you two are so cute! Congratulations! I can't wait for more pictures and all of the info!

You were such a beautiful bride Sarah! :bride:

I saw those pictures on the Roots blog and was wondering who that adorable little girl was! She's just too cute! :cutie:

Hi Sarah I just found your PJ/TR because I noticed a pic in your siggy looks like the dino dig at AK. Did you do a photoshoot there? My DF and I are thinking of doing one there but haven't seen many pics to get an idea for locations inside the park. Do you mind sharing some?

BTW the pics that the Roots took are beautiful! I love your dress!
TIA!

Donald'sGirl - I apologize for my lack of response. That picture was actually taken in Canada in WS. I think a photoshoot in AK would be awesome though.

No problem! Its a beautiful picture! I am hoping it will be fun. We keep flip flopping between that and DHS. :rotfl:

Huzzah! :banana: A trip report! :banana:

Now I must say - your vacation photos look great! What's the deal with that? I mean, why don't mine look that good? :rotfl: Are you guys hobby photographers?

Also, I must say that I would like to steal that picture of your peanut butter chocolate cake from the BoardWalk Bakery to put in my pre-trip report since I forgot to make Jensey take a pic of the one I ate on my May trip.

And lastly, do you have any pix you could post of "Bonnet Creek...blech"? I'd love to see what it looks like!

I'm so excited you have a pj! I have seen your siggy pics, and always wondered if you had a TR. Now you do!!! I can't wait to read more!!

I too was wondering where the first pic was from...I thought it was from AK...lol! I'm glad to hear it is from Canada. We wanted to do Epcot photos, and since were are Canadian, we thought it would be a good tribute to get some done there :goodvibes

Thanks, I will tell Laura....:rotfl:[/QUOTE]

Its such a great name...I am glad I did a good job! :lmao: JK!

:eek:WOW I can't believe how bad Bonnet Creek was. They should give you your money back for what they put you through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter