deleted

Kristen and Caryn in the world the same time as me!! OMG! :woohoo: we will be in the world for Memorial Day! We are scheduled to come in on the 22nd and stay thru the 28th. We will be at AKL (our first time alone at Disney and in a Deluxe)!:dance3:

ooooooooooo! a trip! i bet mark'll have to stay home though...our new business is scheduled to open june 1 if things go well...

Love the trip report so far, can't wait to see and read more!

I so understand the timeshare thing. We've stayed at my parents timeshare before and now my brother has a condo down there so I have to fight DF to understand why we need to stay in Disney! Luckily for the wedding I warned him a long time ago Grand Floridian is the only option!

Congrats Kristen,

Christine princess:

Nah! I posted before I actually read anything. I'm not usually first on a thread. I may have to consider dying some crinoline (sp?) after seeing what everyone else has done.

After seeing Kristen's pictures I am dying mine Pink!!!

We hope to take the behind the seeds tour on our honeymoon. I love your PRE honeymoon. What a great Idea. I wish we could do a week i nDIsney before the cruise. BUT since one of my weeks off work is unpaid now, I don't think it would be possible!

Yep the other Jan 26th girl checking back in. I wanted to congratulate you on your wedding! I also wanted to mention that we actually saw you guys twice on your wedding day, once as you were heading out of the wedding pavilion (we were resort hopping that day and just happened to be walking from the GF) The only reason I knew it was you was for the blue crinoline. You were very beautiful, weather not permitting..

I think we saw you about at Beach Club that night, but I'm not sure. We had our anniversary dinner at Yachtsman so no bride stalking involved. :)

Jennifer

oh man! your husband is so much cooler than my husband. i REALLY wanted to go on the behind the seeds tour, but grumpy marky didn't :headache: .

we'll be taking a trip soon, don't worry. i can't be away from fl that long. we try to go 3 or 4 times a year...

sooo jealous that you got to hold an actual, real-life Mickey pumpkin!!

YAY!!! FINALLY!!!

we went through a similar situation trying to order megan a birthday cake through gf bakery. we finally just had lindsay grab one at publix...

great start! so exciting! rob looks very proud of his packing!

i liked the timeshare. several of my guests stayed off property and they loved it. we'll probably do that next time if we can't stay at BW. there are such good deals out there and i love bumbling around lake buena vista!!!!

MORE MORE MORE
pretty please :cutie: ?

Timeshares are great! Especially when you have kids. Privacy(most master bedrooms have a king) and a second bath. Along with our DVC points, we also have a Starwood unit in Avon,CO(just down the hill from Beaver Creek).

Even if you don't own, you can get some really really good deals staying in a timeshare. Just watch out for timeshare salespeople!

Sorry for going OT, but can't wait to see more of Kristen's pictures. Had to laugh at the car picture, brought back memories of loading up my parent's car for the trip back to school.

How does DVC work?? We'd like to look into it, but I've never gone to their booth because of those pushy sales people. Do you pay DVC on a monthly basis, or do you get a mortgage on it... how does it work?

you can either finance it or pay up front. you can buy from dvc directly or you can buy resale. the best resale place is the dis sponsor, the timeshare store. we're looking into it as well, but i only want to be in bw and it's hard to get in and really expensive...

where's the veil story?

How does DVC work?? We'd like to look into it, but I've never gone to their booth because of those pushy sales people. Do you pay DVC on a monthly basis, or do you get a mortgage on it... how does it work?

The booth people are a bit much, they basically make an appointment for you to go over to the sales center, that's there job. Your guide at the sales center at SSR is your real salesperson Our guide was really great, not high pressure explained everything with no BS and was very honest about how the program works.:)

We paid cash for our points, but you can get a loan through DVC. You can pay your maintenance fees monthly too.

Kristen, send me a PM and I'll be more than happy to answer any of your DVC questions.

you can either finance it or pay up front. you can buy from dvc directly or you can buy resale. the best resale place is the dis sponsor, the timeshare store. we're looking into it as well, but i only want to be in bw and it's hard to get in and really expensive...

where's the veil story?

We took the DVC tour our last visit to the world and it was totally NO PRESSURE. We got 4 free anytime fast passes for doung it and an Ice Cream Sundae at thier Ice Cream Palor then they took us in the DVC van and dropped us off anywhere we wanted to go. It was great and it made DF and I really want to buy. I think the year after the wedding we are going to do it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter