December pools open?

Aurora2000

Briar Rose &PrincePhillip
Hi

This is the first trip for me and my family in December... we wull be there the second week dec 8 through...........14th

Are the resort pools open? is it swimming weather?

we will be staying at the AKL and we cannot wait!

The pools are always open and they are nicely heated. Being from the north, I think if you're in Florida it's swimming season! I've been there in December, January, and February and have always enjoyed a swim. There was one year when January was pretty cold, but . . . I would think a New Jersey visitor would be as tough as us Michiganians!

Going in December you should be ready for anything. I suggest bringing mittens or gloves as well as swim togs.

Enjoy your trip!

The weather in Dec is VERY unpredictable. When we were there in Dec 2000 (12/5-12/12) some days were warm enough for swimming and some were downright freezing! All the resort pools, and pools at Blizzard Beach are heated though so even when it is cold, you can swm as long as you are brave enough to get out of the pool! We even went swimming some nights when it was really cold out, and we were fine until we had to run back to the room. You should be able to swim during the days though wihtout too much trouble as long as the sun is shining!

Thank you to Carrie and sandi for the information it is very helpful we are packing everything!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter