December Dis-meet - anyone wanna!!!

Sorry guys

I would love to go - but our family of 3 is going to be on the Podcast Cruise!!
Before then 10 days at AKL - sooo excited. But again as the only person planning this tour, it gets tricky:surfweb:

Sorry will not be able to go now change of plan we have friends that live in the US and will be meeting up with them our last day at Disneyland will be on Saturday the 4th then we are going to LA for a few days

Bummer Darren!!!

Would anyone else like to join myself and Minnie Sue for Breakfast with Minnie and friends :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

xxx

Hey Minnie Sue, I just had an epiphony.

I have a Disneyland annual pass that I will be using for tours, dining etc, whilst I am at Disney. When we do the breakfast, if we all go in together I think I can get your family a 10% discount on my AP. It says that I can use the AP for a discount for myself and my entire party. So if you want to be a part of my party :lmao: you could save a few bucks.

xxx

Well, I am so glad you told me that as I needed to ask some questions re the AP and I think you will do just fine!!!!

OK, we will be arriving on the 6th and not leaving until the 27th, so we will be buying an AP each! But, I am really unsure where to get them. As I would like to take advanatage of the discounts as we will be doing a few breakfasts and the Holiday tour, plus Fantasmic etc, I was thinking that I will need to get them before we go!

I have been to the DL website and know they are available there, but I was unsure where we would need to pick them up!
Any suggestions or info you have, I will be most grateful.
I have actually just finished mapping out our days in Anaheim..............can't believe how close we are all getting!!!:yay:
P.S. I have all the numbers needed now for making our ressies so thanks for that! I have just had a practice run to make sure I could make international calls!!!

Minnie Sue, I am glad to help with the limited information I know.

Yes, you buy the annual passes directly from the Disney website. It will then send you an e-ticket. You print the e-ticket off and take it to the main entry at Disneyland. They will scan it and let you in the park. Whilst in there on that first day you have to make your way to the Annual Pass Centre where they will take your photo and give you your real annual pass (looks a bit like a licence). From then on you use your annual pass to get in.

I think if you have received your e-ticket you can still get them to note you have an AP on any phone bookings you make. Have you also checked if the Hojo has any AP rates available for the dates you will be there? If they do that will give you your room at half price for those days, but you have to ring them and tell them that you want to take advantage of the AP rate.

Also, as international guests we are only able to buy Deluxe or Premium AP's. Before you buy any make sure you don't forget to check the blockout dates. I don't think there are any blockout dates with the Premium but there are with the Deluxe and I am pretty sure quite a few will fall in the time you will be there. I just bought a Deluxe as none of the dates we are there will be blocked out and I only bought one (I got the kids 14 day park hoppers) as not everyone needs an AP to get discounts.

Hope that helps some. If you have any more questions just ask and I will do my best to answer.:surfweb:

76 more sleeps for us :yay::yay::yay:

xxx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter