Dec flights with southwest

How did you get it back at 59.00... what time ??

I booked the 9:30 am return flight. I would have prefered to go later in the day. But I am happy to save so much dough!

I am debating on booking the return at 59 but hopefully I will be able to get an afternoon flight so we can go to mk to end our trip in the morning.

Booked mine yesterday...Oct 27 to Nov 5. We are leaving a day early because the flights out were at 6pm. Our flight back is at 9:30 am..way too early but worth it for the price. ****$54.99***** Bufallo to MCO
:cheer2:

dsneygirl said:
I'm waiting. We went last Dec and didn't book until late summer or Sept. I think we paid about $59 each way. Unless you are going right near the holidays then I would book, for early Dec it's not that popular a time.

Booked for $59 this morning on the &am direct. :)

Okay I got the 59.00 but now I am looking for a deal on return. Should I be worried the price right now is 167 yikes. I am trying for a return flight for Dec 10th
Diane

Wow that's great. We booked last week Nov30-8Dec for $842 and it went on sale on Tues. We rebooked (direct flights) at $59 ea way and recieved a 200+ credit( yahhhh we can go again next year!!). I just LOVE these DIS boards so much info.....so little time!! Thanks everyone

dimoe said:
Okay I got the 59.00 but now I am looking for a deal on return. Should I be worried the price right now is 167 yikes. I am trying for a return flight for Dec 10th
Diane

No I wouldn't worry, they have so many specials. I would just check back every day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter