Debating ecv rental, please help

I would agree with the PP, but I would also add that renting from Gold Mobility, we had far fewer rude guests, just people commenting on how nice the scooter was. Heck one night I even had someone offer to give me a spare blanket they had because they say me sitting there on what was truly a very cold night, but I already had a blanket, but really we often have at least one ECV in our party and everyone was a lot nicer this last go around and I think a lot of that was because of how nice the scooters were to be honest.

Thanks everyone! Everyone has said what I have been telling myself! Cortisone no help, looks like it is time for a scooter!

Go & Hire a EVC & enjoy your Vacation

You only Live once .

And Remember you are very unlikely to see THE Begrudgers again

Thanks everyone! Everyone has said what I have been telling myself! Cortisone no help, looks like it is time for a scooter!
Yeah, I realized on our last trip how it is currently necessary for me, hopefully I can get to a point that it isnt again, but if not, I will get one and go and enjoy the parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!