Dear Teen Board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Emily

Oh wow thats AWESOME. Yeah im the same way. I love the holidays. For the most part they are just fun.

As for me, its bee pretty good. Im taking 4 classes 2 of which are music which I believe im going to major in once I figure out where to transfer. Im SERIOUSLY looking at San Diego!

~Matt

Matt-

San Diego State? I have friends there and they love it! I'm sure you will too.

Yeah, its definitely going to be an overwhelming task, as I have to take 19 units next fall....but I may take 1 or 2 over the summer the lessen the load. I'm not sure yet.

Do you want to teach music?

Emily

Dear Emily

Oh really? Thats cool. Yeah I hear its a great college and is fun place to live (Im there for the music and the beach :D and bikinis of course ;)).

Wow thats a lot, but im sure it wont be too bad. Im taking 10 right now and its not too bad. And im sure if you spread em out over the summer, it shouldnt be any trouble at all.

Im actually looking to get into some sort of music performance. My dream is to get into a band that makes music that touches people and makes them feel closer to whatever they believe. A sort of christian-esque rock band, just minus all the typical christian BS. Im hoping to be the frontman/rhythm player so I can use both my skills in guitar and (sorta) singing. See I want to make the big bucks, but I truly want make people feel something deeper then themselves.

A bit of high expectations, but hey, its something I wanna do. Regardless of what happens, I want to change the way people feel in their lives, I want to make them feel good.

~The semi-philosophical Matt

Dear Mom and Dad.
Please hurry up with the breakfast! I'm starving >.<
Kelsey

Dear little cousins
your cite but your REALLY starting to get on my nerves!
Kelsey

Dear Dan
I really miss you. I love talking to you at night but sometimes it's just not enough. I just really wanna kiss you. I love you Dan.
Kelsey

Dear Sarah
it was so good to see you yesterday.....even if you were in costume at work! Love ya cus!
Kelsey

Dear Emily

Oh really? Thats cool. Yeah I hear its a great college and is fun place to live (Im there for the music and the beach :D and bikinis of course ;)).

Wow thats a lot, but im sure it wont be too bad. Im taking 10 right now and its not too bad. And im sure if you spread em out over the summer, it shouldnt be any trouble at all.

Im actually looking to get into some sort of music performance. My dream is to get into a band that makes music that touches people and makes them feel closer to whatever they believe. A sort of christian-esque rock band, just minus all the typical christian BS. Im hoping to be the frontman/rhythm player so I can use both my skills in guitar and (sorta) singing. See I want to make the big bucks, but I truly want make people feel something deeper then themselves.

A bit of high expectations, but hey, its something I wanna do. Regardless of what happens, I want to change the way people feel in their lives, I want to make them feel good.

~The semi-philosophical Matt

Matt-

That sounds cool! Yeah, the christian music scene is kinda poopy.... It would be hard for me to enter in without being super cynical and whatnot.

But I have friends who are in it, and its amazing what can happen, alongside the stupid 'rules' and happyface songs....

Emily

Dear Frustration,
Go away. I don't need you any more. The Yankees will win, I mean they're still ahead one game! It's a blessing in disguise that they lost last night, right? It's always better to win at home! They're ahead 3 games to 2. Last night was just luck. Hopefully the next game will be more like game 3 of the World Series. The one where the 'Phunnies' dropped pretty much every ball, I liked that game better.
-Sara

Dear Yankees,
WIIIIIN
-Sara

Matt-

That sounds cool! Yeah, the christian music scene is kinda poopy.... It would be hard for me to enter in without being super cynical and whatnot.

But I have friends who are in it, and its amazing what can happen, alongside the stupid 'rules' and happyface songs....

Emily

Dear Emily

I Know! It bothers that there ARE rules. I mean I know there are certain things you should and SHOULDNT do or say in the christian music scene, but to completely ignore stuff that MIGHT go against the grain just pisses me off. Christianity is not about have set rules and guidelines to live and believe. Christianity is about a personal relationship you have with whoever, or whatever you believe. That is how I see Christianity.

Essentially I want that Switchfoot feeling. Go to one of thier concerts and you will know what I mean. Kelsey can vouch for that :D

~Matt

Dear School, Why are u ssoooo boring?

Dear H, why are you mad at every1 including me?

Dear Z <3333, when i texted u 2day, why did u tell me to stop texting you forever.

Dear M, just cuz im short, doesnt mean i cant be in the choir wuth the girls my age. im just as good a singer as them and dancer.

Dear MK, why did you give me an 82 on an essay i worled hard on?

Sincerely lauren

phillies,
i have been phreaking out.
so just win, please!?
i mean seriously. you guys
did SOO good last night !

phorever a phillies phan,
katie

Dear You,
Bleh. Great. You're back.

-Elin.

Dear Girlies,
I love you guys.
:-)

-Elin.

Dear Anyone,
I just realised I have a lot to be thankful for.

Love,
Elin.

dear leah,
awww !
-katie

dear kidwhomakesmecrazy,
i'm tired of this. i will not
be ignored . . . . D: .
-katie

dear rachel,
BEST FRIENDS.
-katie

dear h,
you make me laugh .
-katie

dear n,
i think i like you .. :)
?
-katie

Dear Emily

I Know! It bothers that there ARE rules. I mean I know there are certain things you should and SHOULDNT do or say in the christian music scene, but to completely ignore stuff that MIGHT go against the grain just pisses me off. Christianity is not about have set rules and guidelines to live and believe. Christianity is about a personal relationship you have with whoever, or whatever you believe. That is how I see Christianity.

Essentially I want that Switchfoot feeling. Go to one of thier concerts and you will know what I mean. Kelsey can vouch for that :D

~Matt
Matt-
Me too! I really hate the rules and for me it IS a personal relationship....ya know?!
I actually haven't been to many christian concerts. I did go to the newsboys the other night....it was pretty good...
I was really into switchfoot around the 9th grade, so they're still together? Any new CD's?

Emily

Dear yanks,
just win tmrw's game pplleeeaasssee!!!!!! im your biggest fan. if u won ud sssoo show the red sux. its a home game so hopefully ull do better. Ill be praying fr u,

Lauren

Dear katie,

excuse me, but its nt the phillies who r in the lead. it is the yankees.
so why dont u face the facts. srry tht was kinda rude, but honestly thats the truth

Sincerely,(a yankee fan fr life, tht knows the yankees will win)
lauren

Dear Katie,
y dont we just drop this, and see who the real winners
r tmrw.(which we all know is going to be the yankees)

Sincerely Lauren

Dear Hair,
you're black now. Just thought I'd update you since you don't have
much of a brain. =]
-Kat

Dear World,
I'm officially a black beauty!! Or...yeah. Lol!
-Kat

Dear Eric,
wowww. you actually talk to me now and like, don't make fun of me!!! And you walked up to me and said 'HI'??? Whoa. Am I cool enough to be seen with you now??
-Kat

Dear Justin,
Hmmmmm. You liked me better with light brown hair or somethin'?
-Kat

Dear Mike,
Lol. Thanks for clapping extra loud for me during the science project. xD
And Tyler,
yoo. you got me in trouble!!!! =P You just had to chuckle while I was reading about the bladder, didn't you?? Hahaha. I still love ya.
-Kat

Dear Katie,
They only won by 2 runs! Yanks are still up 3 games to 2! But, the 'Phunnies' did do pretty good last night, I'll give them some credit :-)
(But we all know who is gonna win the WS)
-Sara

Dear Lauren,
Yankees rock, you're totaly right!
But I'm the #1 fan, lol :-) [jk, kind of]
-Sara

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter