Dear Teen Board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Joe Jonas,

I'm sure you have the common sense to get married before having a child and parents who don't kiss other people when they're "engaged."

Kacy

Dear William Beckett,
But then again, you didn't have a purity ring just to prove that you were a virgin.
-Allie

Dear William Beckett,
I totally support not being married and having kids since it's the 21st century and everything. People have loads of reasons to not get married after all.
~Ellie

Dear Joe Jonas,

I'm happy that you are willing to share your beliefs with the world. I'm happy that you talk about being polite to women instead of taking advantage of them. :)

Kacy

Dear William Beckett,
I'm proud that you decided to not tell people about your child for a while. I wouldn't want people bringing tons of baby toys, either. And at least you don't have an older brother that's married and could possibly ruin the band. You guys seem to be holding up and probably will be for a long time. :-)
-Allie

Dear anyone,
I'm the only one LOLing? Really? Okay
~Ellie

Dear William Beckett,
The quote "if you don't like it, take a long walk off of the shortest pier you can find" comes to mind. I love that quote :]
~Ellie

Dear Paislee,

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Can you GET any more insane? Your two imaginary boyfriends are DATING EACH OTHER now? Crazy little girl.

Kacy

Dear Allie,
I'd be more than happy to tell you more about Jimmy Page. He's the guitarist in Led Zeppelin (who are awesome... you might like them), and he has glorious hair (but you knew that already).

-Emily

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter