dear teen board,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear guy-
Okay, so something finally happened. You gave me my first kiss. And now you're being a complete jerk. God, after everything that happened the night before last, you seriously think you can just stop talking to me? We used to be such good friends and then you HAD to come over and kiss me. You are a moron. You ruined our friendship over stupid stuff. And then to LIE about it. Dude, they were there. They know what happened between us. And even if I didn't tell them, come on. They are not stupid.
I thought we were friends. And I thought that after what happened, everything would still be okay. Cause, to tell you the truth. I really like you. And seeing you leave the dance with that girl that we all hate, that really hurt. I mean, you are such a player. Seriously. It's crap and I'm sick of it.
If you don't straighten up your act, I'm done with you. Cause I can't take this. I really can't.
Thanks a lot.
Jessica.

Dear guy,
Don't say you're going to make plans with me and then turn around and make plans with someone else. I never said I wasn't busy.
I'm not angry, just jealous =P
If you decided that you couldn't wait to find out if we were busy, then you could have just said you didn't have time to wait. I can understand that.
Maybe I'm just a psycho.

Dear Chris,

I am glad you had a great visit with your cousins and Aunt and Uncle and I am looking forward to seeing you tomorrow in school if you don't get home too late tonight.

Emma

Dear Babe,

I hope you can wait for me...and stay away from her...

Love, Anne

dear lindsey,

whatever.

kayla.

dear cubs and all their fans,

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
[insert evil glare.]
told ya.

kayla.

My love,

I feel as if I can't live without you.

-Your one and only

Dear roomie,
I kinda wish you weren't coming back today. I like having the room to myself. :goodvibes:
(I know that makes me sound like a horrible roomie..lol)
-Julie

dear guy with the comfortable lap,
thanks for letting me sleep.
i hope you liked the milk shake.
-shelby.

Dear Ken

I know you live so far away and we've never met and wont for a while, but you're worth waiting for.

Dear anyone who likes the redsox or mets

Boo you. :cool2:

Dear Kayla,

THE DAY OF THE CUBS WILL COME.
just you wait.

*glare*

-Hannah
Dear Kayla,
YEAH. WHAT HANNAH SAID.
My gym teacher has a "slogan" for the Cubs.
"We'll be great in 2108." ...we won't be ALIVE then, but oh well... :p
-Allison

Dear Poster,

Thanks for ingnoring me for the past THREE MONTHS.

-Cassidy.

Dear friends-
Please delete the pictures off of your cameras. That is seriously sick and wrong and I can't believe you would do that to me.
Jess

Dear Girls who i thought were my friends,
don't expect me to tell you things if you won't tell me anything.
-Alex.

dear me,
stop being so confused and emotional.
-yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter