DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Finally figured out British English!
Crackers = biscuits
Cookies = biscuits
Chocolate caramels = biscuits
Candy = biscuits
Chips = crisps
sweets. which is also a word for dessert. or in the East End, "Afters". Dessert is also called Pudding. And pudding is not pudding. Pudding is mousse. Pudding is made from flour and Suet.

And, just to play with ya a little more, we also have.......

Cookies.

I can do this all day

sweets. which is also a word for dessert. or in the East End, "Afters". Dessert is also called Pudding. And pudding is not pudding. Pudding is mousse. Pudding is made from flour and Suet.

Cookies.

I can do this all day
Ha! Joke's on you, buddy. I just deleted all my cookies. Fresh browsers for everyone!

Morning, Fellas! Had a great day at Cardiovascular yesterday, and will be back at the same office today. Have a long weekend to look forward to, took Monday off, so can't wait for that. Outside that that's all I've got. Have a good day, everyone.

TTFN

I always hesitate.
My experience is if someone says "It's a good movie", then I don't enjoy it as much. On the other hand, if someone says "I didn't like it that much", I tend to enjoy it more as my expectations are lowered.

I get it, I don't always go with the flow when it comes to movies.

So... I enjoyed it. If you liked the first one, there's planes and stuff in the second one too.

"....there's planes and stuff in the second one too." Good enough for me.

oooh... will you have crackers to eat?

Will there be crackers? Of course there'll be crackers!

… or biscuits?

As in for Biscuits and Gravy? Of course.

He's not erecting the tent across the pond!

That's right. I said erecting.
Deal with it.

(chuckles) You said "erect." :rotfl:

And no I'm not. Blanket for is on this side of the pond! :teeth:

I just got told off by the Chief, so morning all :-)

Uh oh! What'd ya do? Anything good?

And crackers are biscuits.

Now you're just confusing people.

So what do you call cookies?

Cookies.

Biscuits.

Cookies.

Finally figured out British English!
Crackers = biscuits
Cookies = biscuits
Chocolate caramels = biscuits
Candy = biscuits
Chips = crisps

The word biscuits seems to be quite interchangeable over there. :teeth:

Cookies.

I can do this all day

You Brits do this on purpose, don't you?

What about digestives?

I'm sure there's some over the counter medication that can help with that.

Biscuits.
:welcome:WELCOME TO THE DISDAD'S CLUB Dan! :welcome:

You have been added to The Official DISDad Members List on Page 1, Posts 8 & 9!:thumbsup2

Your Official Member Number is #818!

To see where else you can find the DISDads on the internet, please check out Post 3 on Page One!

If you would like anything added to Page One about yourself, please send me a PM. FYI, I do not add anything to page one about you without your permission.

Cookies.

I can do this all day
1656067332108.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter