DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

You're the only one I've ever heard say that Disney and Carnival were the same. The cruisers I know all swear by Disney, and that the price is worth it. DW and I both plan to try an all inclusive resort the next time, but she also wants to cruise to Cuba and some other spots.

Cruising with Disney was different and they did have better food on the Lido buffet but the main dining room was equal with Carnival. The shows overall were better with Disney but not over the top better. Service from the people we dealt with was fairly equal. Overall the huge difference in price wasn't justified in our opinion. I would do another cruise with Disney but Carnival is our go to right now.

Morning boys from a relatively temperate London.

The espresso drought goes on. Has anyone got FEMAs number?

On the plus side the kids are watching Enchanted so walked into 75” of Giselle stepping out of the shower. Perfect timing.

Maybe crumpets for breakfast. The kids are mithering for Pancakes, so that’s likely to happen.

No Premier League, and the Bears are on at 1am my time so kinda sports lite today.

Hope y’all had a good Saturday, but to be fair probably none of ours topped Rob’s.

Have a good one chaps

Morning folks...
Traveling today for work, so not a fun reason.
Also miffed that my flight is right when the CFL Western Final is being played and my team's in it. Dang it!

Have a good one, gents.

Happy Sunday. Put in my day at work. Home now to watch football, although I've done something to upset the Mrs, which means I'm going to get it later, and not in a good way.

It's been 12 hours and no new pictures?

Morning boys from a relatively temperate London.

The espresso drought goes on. Has anyone got FEMAs number?

On the plus side the kids are watching Enchanted so walked into 75” of Giselle stepping out of the shower. Perfect timing.

Maybe crumpets for breakfast. The kids are mithering for Pancakes, so that’s likely to happen.

No Premier League, and the Bears are on at 1am my time so kinda sports lite today.

Hope y’all had a good Saturday, but to be fair probably none of ours topped Rob’s.

Have a good one chaps

I noticed that. Think you can get thr EPL folks on the phone and negotiate some more game times. By the way, I can stream the Italian soccer league now with ESPN+, EFL, and FA Cup.

Last edited:

Happy Sunday. Put in my day at work. Home now to watch football, although I've done something to upset the Mrs, which means I'm going to get it later, and not in a good way.
Forget to clear your browsing history mate?

No premier league when England are playing my friend as everyone is off for the international break.

View attachment 453165
Pictures or it didn't happen....

Coni, me, Tamara and Rob.
Image result for hancock gif

Well Norm, you know what they say, "Happy Wife Happy Life, Upset Wife You're DEAD!

That doesn't rhyme, but it's right. Another good win for the Ravens. I don't care about the team, but just enjoy watching Lamar Jackspn play.

View attachment 453165
Pictures or it didn't happen....

Coni, me, Tamara and Rob.

That's a foursome.

Forget to clear your browsing history mate?

No premier league when England are playing my friend as everyone is off for the international break.

Nothing like that. And by the way, the Bears fly all the way to London and play with jet lag for you. The only sacrifice you've done is wear your Spurs jersey for tickets. Some fan.

Evening all,

3.5 drive bunch of volleyball, lost in the semis and then another 3.5 hours home. Starting to remember why I stopped coaching. ;)

Here one for you to figure out.

View attachment 453235

Letter opener?

Morning boys from the mother country. The coffee drought goes on. We are at Day 10.

Evening all,

3.5 drive bunch of volleyball, lost in the semis and then another 3.5 hours home. Starting to remember why I stopped coaching. ;)

Here one for you to figure out.

View attachment 453235
Social medicine vasectomy kit?

Mornin', Dads! Made it through work on Saturday. Unfortunately FedEx didn't arrive until 1pm, but that gave me a chance at more overtime. I also, with the boss looking on, had to figure something out in the FedEx ship manager, which put another feather in my hat towards offering me the job. :teeth: Also, staying that late, when everyone else in the department left early, makes me look good...it's all in how you play the game. Got home Saturday afternoon and did a few things around the house with the full knowledge of being able to sit and relax that evening. Then the wife told me we had a "Fall Fling" at school for the parents that we to go. At least they served wine and beer. Sunday I was a proud parent when my daughter had her first piano recital. I was, and still am, a proud daddy. She did wonderful, and I'm not just saying that. Well, have a good day, everyone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter