DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Morning gents.
30 more minutes til I'm free for the day.

Bacon PSA: I had an awesome Bacon sandwich for lunch yesterday. We got the Bacon at the butcher counter at our local supermarket. The price of this awesome Bacon, per pound, was one of the cheapest in the store. You're Welcome!
And yet the address is notably missing. Hmmmmmm...

Bacon PSA: I had an awesome Bacon sandwich for lunch yesterday. We got the Bacon at the butcher counter at our local supermarket. The price of this awesome Bacon, per pound, was one of the cheapest in the store. You're Welcome!

And yet the address is notably missing. Hmmmmmm...

Yep. Someone doesn't want to share.

My wife's cousin works at HR. Now, her husband's family owns the company. But, I hear positive things with her. And, not just because it's the family, because I hear complaints about them as well. She has helped lots of people get jobs and offered to help me find something if my job goes out.

Cool. There's one.

She cooks a pretty good brisket Chilli to be fair, and she puts up with my shizzle....
(Lady K is an HR director) ;)

Regular brisket chili would go a long way towards improving my opinion of HR.

Well, mine isn't local anymore, but it's the best I've ever had. I brought back more last time I went up to GA and doing my best to ration it...if I didn't, it'd be gone very quickly.

Top O the Mornin Dads and a happy Friday Eve to you all. SSDD around here so hoping the rest of yas are having a good one.
Another day in Yellowknife. This is what it looked like at 1 am.

View attachment 411954

DW got an update on her Tuscon today, it should be ready on July 4th. That dealership is a piece of work!

Had that happen on my work card a couple of times, it's a real PITA.
Great Pic and sorry about the Mrs Darcy mobile situation - crazy

My thought was you could go to YOUR supermarkets burcher counter to buy, but is you want to drive down here to Maryland, here is the site for mine, https://martinsfoods.com/ . While you're down here we could get a drink or something...
Hagerstown? Lavale? Rising Sun Town Ctr? Eldersburg? Cumberland?
I'm not coming all that way and I end up at the carp one. I bet the Cumberland one does a nice sausage though.

And number 3 was last night. Our center director passed away last night after a relatively brief battle with small cell lung cancer. He tried one week of chemo and radiation after his diagnosis but decided he would rather do without and feel better than have it and be very ill only to have the inevitable put off for an additional 6 or 8 weeks. We didn't always agree, but at least he was willing to listen to other opinions unlike his predecessor.

Hope this is the end of the death notices for a bit.

Regular brisket chili would go a long way towards improving my opinion of HR.

I know I'm the odd one but I prefer my chili con carne without the carne.

My thought was you could go to YOUR supermarkets burcher counter to buy, but is you want to drive down here to Maryland, here is the site for mine, https://martinsfoods.com/ . While you're down here we could get a drink or something...

None of the supermarkets in the 5 county area have a butcher counter. It is all prepacked. We usually get the cheap bacon when we buy it as it has enough fat to fry up well.

I'll take you up on the drink or something if I ever get over to MD. It isn't outside the realm of possibility as my nephew is a 911 dispatcher for Prince George's County.

And number 3 was last night. Our center director passed away last night after a relatively brief battle with small cell lung cancer. He tried one week of chemo and radiation after his diagnosis but decided he would rather do without and feel better than have it and be very ill only to have the inevitable put off for an additional 6 or 8 weeks. We didn't always agree, but at least he was willing to listen to other opinions unlike his predecessor.

Sorry to hear about all the losses praying.

My thought was you could go to YOUR supermarkets burcher counter to buy, but is you want to drive down here to Maryland, here is the site for mine, https://martinsfoods.com/ .
There are 34 Martin's stores...
so... sending an invite out with as wide a geographical net as possible?

:lmao:

Seriously, though. Next time I do a road trip, will have to swing by your direction and take you up on a DISmeet. :)
And number 3 was last night. Our center director passed away last night after a relatively brief battle with small cell lung cancer.
:eek: Dude!
Um... are you okay?

Made it to Thursday, and home early enough to watch England vs Norway. David Beckham is cheering the English women on to victory.

I wonder.
Once it was off, if it had been a smaller amount, and they put it back on... if I didn't catch it the second time, would I have had to pay it?

Sadly, you'll pay for it if you don't catch it. I've had hacked cards - small charges - I call and notify, and they take my word for it, erase the charge, and send me a new card. Last time, I paid the balance minus the stolen one, and I didn't have finance charges while it was contested. If it was $8000, then I may have to prove it by filling out extra forms. But, I think they have to prove it was you before they can collect with a fraud complaint. Sometimes, it may be cheaper to just refund you and cancel your membership. Chase Disney Visa is the card I'm with. But, I've never had a big charge, and maybe less than 5 stolen # charges.

Why? You didn't send out samples.

Well, mine isn't local anymore, but it's the best I've ever had. I brought back more last time I went up to GA and doing my best to ration it...if I didn't, it'd be gone very quickly.

You didn't give out samples either. What is the world going to?

It does seem to happen in 3. I'm hoping to make it 3 positive ones for me - (1) special session, (2) governor's election, & (3) one more contract renewal. I'll go with early retirement - Sept 2020 or Jan 2021 - if I can survive.

Um... are you okay?

Still on the green side of the sod so I shouldn't complain. Definitely makes one evaluate life choices as none of these individuals were even 60 yet.

It does seem to happen in 3. I'm hoping to make it 3 positive ones for me - (1) special session, (2) governor's election, & (3) one more contract renewal. I'll go with early retirement - Sept 2020 or Jan 2021 - if I can survive.

I hope you get your wish and can convince your wife to relocate. Best to enjoy your life while you can as tomorrow is promised to no one (except maybe Mr. Tom Morrow and I think they are paging him).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter