DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Morning fellas.,

Just heard in the radio coming into work this morning that Rafiki's planet watch will reopen in a month. Not sure about you, but I'm happy to hear this

You went back to look? That's dedication.
I just went to the Disboards search and typed in "londontime magic carpet". It's the first post that comes up.
I don't suggest performing the same search with google though. Might get some questionable results. Although maybe Randall could do that on his alone time week.
Camping was fun when we were younger. Now, the ground seems a lot harder.
Ditto. Last time I slept in a tent (it was a few years ago) I thought I was going to need an extraction team to get me off the ground in the morning.
Morning, folks. DD22s grad ceremony is this afternoon, so that's on tap. Gotta remember to tape the women's soccer game too.
Have a good one, y'all.
Congrats again to DD on the graduation. Great milestone.
I must try to watch some of the women's world cup. As I've mentioned, I really don't watch a lot of sports, but I would like to see how the Canadian women do.
Great weekend that started a bit overcast and rainy on Friday night for Family Camp Weekend at the YMCA Camp Chief Hector, just about an hour out of Calgary, in the Rocky Mountains. When we arrived at Camp, it was actually pretty pleasant weather wise and the kids were ready to have fun and meet the other families.
Looks like a great weekend. Nice that your family is into the outdoors. Mine are quite the opposite.
I used to go camping. My old body really can't handle sleeping on the ground anymore, but I could do bunkbeds.
"Jeeves, do be a good chap and record the match."
You'd just sound like Dan. I'm sure he does that all the time. Like Downton Abby around his place.
Just heard in the radio coming into work this morning that Rafiki's planet watch will reopen in a month. Not sure about you, but I'm happy to hear this
Nice to hear it's opening up again. I was never sure it was worth the time it took to get out there, but I did like being able to see the veterinary side of animal care. I could have done without the petting farm.

Morning Guys, slightly overcast here and suppose to have some showers later today. Hopefully just this lasts for the day.

Working from home today, makes life easier while we still only one vehicle.

That is. Did they say if he was a target? Or, was it unintentional?

I don't think they have said for sure but I read that the video certainly made it look like it was intentional.

You'd just sound like Dan. I'm sure he does that all the time. Like Downton Abby around his place.
OK, you dragged me into this. The Queens English (not wot I speak, innit) would be "Jeeves, do be a good chap and record the tie", "or "Jeeves, do be a stout fellow and record the fixture" if we are quoting Downton Abbey.

"Match" is for mongrels such as myself as we sweep the Chim Chimminies. Ah, the complexities of class English.
The full text from a Cockney such as myself would be
"San put a fackin tape in the Gogglebox for the match layt-ah, there's a good boy". And you need to say it under 3 seconds, without your lips meeting.

Glad to be of service.

Last edited:
Perhaps some good news. There have been some talks and the contracts may be signed in time. However, still no word on whether or not all will make it.

Forgot to set the PVR... oh, well. At least my team one. :)

:laughing:
Well, "record the game" sounds... pretentious, doesn't it?

Tape the game.
Record the game.
Sound about the same.
It's all in a name.
Standing in the hall of fame.

I liked the train ride, but didn't care all that much for the petting zoo animals. But, I'm in KY and there are lots of animals here.

I just went to the Disboards search and typed in "londontime magic carpet". It's the first post that comes up.
I don't suggest performing the same search with google though. Might get some questionable results. Although maybe Randall could do that on his alone time week.

Google Image search. Yes, there is a lot of fun.

OK, you dragged me into this. The Queens English (not wot I speak, innit) would be "Jeeves, do be a good chap and record the tie", "or "Jeeves, do be a stout fellow and record the fixture" if we are quoting Downton Abbey.

"Match" is for mongrels such as myself as we sweep the Chim Chimminies. Ah, the complexities of class English.
"San put a fackin tape in the Gogglebox for the match layt-ah, there's a good boy". And you need to say it under 3 seconds, without your lips meeting.

Glad to be of service.

So, if you don't say match, then what to do say? Game? Event? Team duel?

Perhaps some good news. There have been some talks and the contracts may be signed in time. However, still no word on whether or not all will make it.

Tape the game.
Record the game.
Sound about the same.
It's all in a name.

I liked the train ride, but didn't care all that much for the petting zoo animals. But, I'm in KY and there are lots of animals here.

Continued good vibes on the job front buddy. I call it a match, I was saying posh people didn’t used to.

Continued good vibes on the job front buddy. I call it a match, I was saying posh people didn’t used to.

Well, I'm thinking Thailand will call it a spanking, not a match. Wow! 13-0 and a new record. I guess Morgan was trying to lock up the golden boot in the first game. Should USA have pulled back and pass it around?

Well, I'm thinking Thailand will call it a spanking, not a match. Wow! 13-0 and a new record. I guess Morgan was trying to lock up the golden boot in the first game. Should USA have pulled back and pass it around?
Nah, take the Sensei Kreese way. No mercy.

Tape the game.
Record the game.
Sound about the same.
It's all in a name.

Google Image search. Yes, there is a lot of fun.

Best wishes on the contract. Things are typically quite here as we end the fiscal year. I'll take your word on the google search as SWMBO is around.

Who says this thread isn't educational?

UqbcYt2.jpg

Morning Boys,

beautiful day here so far. Dropped DS off at school for the second last time, chemistry exam this morning and Spanish tomorrow and that will be it.

More soccer on tap for today, streaming the games on computer number 2.

Have a good one all!

Pulled back, no. Goal differential in group play can come into play but I don't think the USA would need to worry about it. The celebrations from a few of those players could have been pulled back though.

Glad to be of service.
:lmao:
Consider myself schooled.

Afternoon chaps from what was a Sunny Lego Towers, and is now drizzly. Didn't bring a raincoat. Hmmmm.

The celebrations from a few of those players could have been pulled back though.
I think the received wisdom is once you get past 5, you sort of waggle your fingers in celebration in an embarrassed way rather than giving it large.

Consider myself schooled.
:thumbsup2 Now if you are ever in the position that you need a match taped when you are in:
a) a 19th Century Drama or
b) some kind of Jack the Ripper/East End Gritty/Mockney film

you will totally know what the SP is.
I think the Cockney guide to ladies top bits was a particular high point in our grammatical journey.

Have a great day fellas.
London out.

Despite the good news yesterday of signed contracts, I heard directly from several people their departments and jobs were eliminated June 30. So, looks like I'm not out of the woods yet.

Nah, take the Sensei Kreese way. No mercy.

Kreese also got Miguied a couple of times though.

Best wishes on the contract. Things are typically quite here as we end the fiscal year. I'll take your word on the google search as SWMBO is around.

Thanks. I'm back to grasping at straws. Sadly, I could easily survive on the income of my other job, but I can't slow down DW's spending.

Not me. I love learning both England english and Canadiaun english.

More soccer on tap for today, streaming the games on computer number 2.

Pulled back, no. Goal differential in group play can come into play but I don't think the USA would need to worry about it. The celebrations from a few of those players could have been pulled back though.

Norway did better against France than I thought. Yeah, the celebrations were a bit much. Act like you've been there before, especially up 10 goals.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!