DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

I'm also scratching my head over that one.

1978-the-prince-of-england-gets-married-liverpool-wins-the-32711563.png

Gotta be another English to American translation. Once Dan finishes with the royal wedding, and yes, that Meghan Markle is a hottie, then he'll stop by to clarify.

Translation no longer needed.

Of course, there is that whole "eternal life" thing after death, which if you know you have that wrapped up, then the Pope may be cheering for Liverpool. ::yes::

Morning gents.
Rain has stopped. It looks like a nice long weekend shaping up. I’ll be working through it, but still, won’t complain about nice weather.

Happy Saturday AM. A rainy morning here, but missed the royal wedding somehow. Looks like my plans are to sit around and not move the rest of the day.

Now I'm rooting for Man U. I like Frank.

A lot of people don't like Pope Francis, and I'm not sure why. Some claim he is "too liberable", but it seems like his message seems to be get rid of the bureaucracy that keeps people away from the Church, not changing fundamental doctrine. Not sure how that is too liberable.

Wrong final. Liverpool is next weekend, playing Real Madrid in the Champions League final but there is nothing stopping you from cheering for Man U today. Great team! Wouldn't you agree Dan?

Man City looked dynamite in the Premier League this year, but I don't get Champions League matches on tv.

Morning gents.
Rain has stopped. It looks like a nice long weekend shaping up. I’ll be working through it, but still, won’t complain about nice weather.

Yes, enjoy the day while you can.

Wrong final. Liverpool is next weekend, playing Real Madrid in the Champions League final but there is nothing stopping you from cheering for Man U today. Great team! Wouldn't you agree Dan?

Why can't they have just one Super Bowl like we do. Too confusing. Chelsea went up 1-0, take it easy Dan and Darcy, it is still early. At least you got me to watch it.

Looks like my plans are to sit around and not move the rest of the day.

Rest up.

A lot of people don't like Pope Francis, and I'm not sure why. Some claim he is "too liberable", but it seems like his message seems to be get rid of the bureaucracy that keeps people away from the Church, not changing fundamental doctrine. Not sure how that is too liberable.

Not to start a religious debate but as a lapsed Catholic, I agree. If it is liberal to help those in need in the spirit of St. Francis, I'm in.

Is it just me or have any of you guys noticed that the new Dodge Ram Trucks that now have the Ram emblem on the back, if you are 20ft or more away it looks like :confused3Mickey:confused3. Come to think of it I do believe certain model grilles also have this effect:magnify:. I really don't think I'm alone on this, or did I drink too much of the kool-aid:rotfl2:.

Last edited:
Afternoon boys, from a sunny and hangover free London. Surprisingly (the Hangover bit, for all you London weather bashers). Leftover brisket, pulled pork, coleslaw and potato salad for dinner, so that's all good.

LOL, Dan was probably cheering for a draw.
:thumbsup2 Yeah, I guess a huge sinkhole opening up on the pitch was a little too much to hope for.
Great team! Wouldn't you agree Dan?
I think we both know my answer to that question.
Long day ahead, working a double
Morning mate, keep on keepin' on.
I'm in a meeting all day tomorrow for work. Anniversary on Sunday. She said "I don't want anything". Can't believe she still thinks I am that stupid after all these years.
Happy Anniversary Andy, hope the missus likes her present.
Wanna hazard a guess at how many snow days we had up here?
That sounds hazardous.
Easy there ...............
:duck:You know I love ya fella.
Prayers are for you to get through all that, we may not hear from ya til Monday
Oh ye of little faith.....
You've got yourself a deal. :thumbsup2
Fantastic. We need all the help we can get.

Have a great Sunday fellas

Morning all. It's a rainy Sunday here but that's OK, tomorrow is a holiday.

Have a good one!

Afternoon boys, from a sunny and hangover free London. Surprisingly (the Hangover bit, for all you London weather bashers).

Gotta admit.... the "no hangover" part is surprising.

Leftover brisket, pulled pork, coleslaw and potato salad for dinner, so that's all good.

Excuse me while I wipe the drool off my chin.

Morning mate, keep on keepin' on.

Three hours down, thirteen to go.

Morning all. It's a rainy Sunday here but that's OK, tomorrow is a holiday.

Have a good one!

I forgot tomorrow's a holiday! :laughing:
Hopefully that will mean a nice slow day at work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter