DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Turtle%20Release%202_1.jpg

Great photos, but that shot in particular--holy smoke.

I went on Web Md to figure it out, and I may be having a heart attack or cancer or already be dead and need to call a doctor to pay them money.

:rotfl2::rotfl2:

I'm convinced they just copy and paste some of the symptoms/causes because every time I've gone WebMD it always seems to end with cancer. I don't pay much attention anymore. DW is on it all the time and she's always convinced she's dying.

I've banned my wife from WebMD for that reason. She thinks she's been having a heart attack for 19 years now.

Welcome to Friday!

Trip to the dentist on tap this morning so I haven't had a coffee yet. Need one soon!

Basketball age-class provincial championship this weekend for DS. Their U16 team is playing up a level, u18; so this should be interesting. The games are close to home so no hotel stay needed this weekend, first weekend this month I haven't been in a hotel.

Has Dan called it yet?

Nice pics Cj, looks like it was a fun trip.

If the cable guy looks like this, run.

The guy has been here a dozen times so we know each other. Looked at and declared there is nothing he can do. Terrible cable company.

Yep, should be a good one. Got the Braves at the Mets on the evening game. I thought I could get the Marlins but it clashed with bits DW wanted to do. It will be George's first game. But he's got it in his head he want to see the Rangers, so I might just quietly encourage that one and see if we can't get an extra cheeky sport in....

Have a blast mate. Make sure you get him an American banger and fried mash sticks.

As the first one to 5 O'clock, it's on you to be calling it tomorrow Mike.......

Mike, come on, call it. I am ready.

Fantastic pictures. That sunset & turtle pic could be a poster. It looks like a lot of fun and they seem to be researching something (perhaps what brand of local beer is best?).

Great photos, but that shot in particular--holy smoke.

Thanks guys, I'll tell her you liked them.

I went on Web Md to figure it out, and I may be having a heart attack or cancer or already be dead and need to call a doctor to pay them money.

I'm convinced they just copy and paste some of the symptoms/causes because every time I've gone WebMD it always seems to end with cancer. I don't pay much attention anymore. DW is on it all the time and she's always convinced she's dying.

I've banned my wife from WebMD for that reason. She thinks she's been having a heart attack for 19 years now.

WebMD can be a dangerous tool. "1. It is a rare disease with a 100% mortality rate within 36 hours. 2. It is a splinter in your finger."

Welcome to Friday!

Trip to the dentist on tap this morning so I haven't had a coffee yet. Need one soon!

Basketball age-class provincial championship this weekend for DS. Their U16 team is playing up a level, u18; so this should be interesting. The games are close to home so no hotel stay needed this weekend, first weekend this month I haven't been in a hotel.

Has Dan called it yet?

Good luck to him stepping up. Enjoy the dentist, I have to see mine tomorrow morning. Just taking some stitches out so it should be a short visit.

Good luck to him stepping up. Enjoy the dentist, I have to see mine tomorrow morning. Just taking some stitches out so it should be a short visit.

Thanks. It's not just him, it is the entire team.

Dentist was just a cleaning so it wasn't too bad. The hygienist was new and she was really "friendly".

Have a blast mate. Make sure you get him an American banger and fried mash sticks.
What is this dreamy food that you speak of?

Alright boys, as Mike is clearly working, I'll do it. That's it. Week over. Everyone in the bar in 10 minutes. Last one there has to take Ariel back to the harbour. And you just can't get that "mermaid" smell out of the car for weeks. What's everyone having?

happy Friday. Finished one job and onto the next. We are starting a new Friday funday on the tennis court. There was lots of yelling last Friday, so hopefully this will be better.

DW bought some stuff to lose weight called Shakeology. I tried it today, and it's the worse crap ever. Maybe that's how you lose weight - tastes so bad you don't eat anything. :lmao:

As the first one to 5 O'clock, it's on you to be calling it tomorrow Mike.......

Abdicating your responsibility? I call for a Brexit vote. :sad2:

::yes::

that is one long heart attack. :sad2:

Welcome to Friday!

Has Dan called it yet?

Good luck to Declan. Dan fell asleep on the job.

WebMD can be a dangerous tool. "1. It is a rare disease with a 100% mortality rate within 36 hours. 2. It is a splinter in your finger."

i never got that diagnosis.

Thanks. It's not just him, it is the entire team.

Dentist was just a cleaning so it wasn't too bad. The hygienist was new and she was really "friendly".

how friendly? Was it the happy ending? pixiedust:

Alright boys, as Mike is clearly working, I'll do it. That's it. Week over. Everyone in the bar in 10 minutes. Last one there has to take Ariel back to the harbour. And you just can't get that "mermaid" smell out of the car for weeks. What's everyone having?

Glad to see you are back to your normal responsibilities. I'm going as well. The challenge will be to not spill my beer on the tennis court. :lmao:

Last edited:
Glad to see you are back to your normal responsibilities. I'm going as well. The challenge will be to not spill my beer on the tennis court. :lmao:
It would only be an issue if you have a 2 handed backhand.

Like Darcy's dental hygienist.
(Waits for Jeff to pile in)

Thanks Dan for calling it. Tonight is taco Friday and I think I will be opening a red wine to enjoy with it.

THOSE AREN'T PILLOWS!

LOL

So what cheap red wine does one drink with tacos?

Last edited:
Last one there has to take Ariel back to the harbour. And you just can't get that "mermaid" smell out of the car for weeks. What's everyone having?
It takes ages to get that fishy smell off things.

Maybe that's how you lose weight - tastes so bad you don't eat anything.
Sounds about right!

THOSE AREN'T PILLOWS!

planes.jpg

So glad someone went there. That's an awesome movie!

Friendly in a way that there seemed to be a "pillow" resting on my head as she cleaned my teeth.

200w_d.gif

PSA: Dads, when searching for "motorboating gif" because that's the first thing that popped into your head, the majority are Disboards unfriendly!

Thanks.

Friendly in a way that there seemed to be a "pillow" resting on my head as she cleaned my teeth.

Sounds like you could use a happy ending. :goodvibes:goodvibes

It would only be an issue if you have a 2 handed backhand.

Two hand top spin backhand, but I can alternate with slice. Seen a new trend to teach young players to hit a forehand on both sides.

LOL

So what cheap red wine does one drink with tacos?

Boone's Farm. :lmao:

Ok, all caught up with this weeks Hi-Jinks. :thumbsup2

PSA: I leave for Hawaii on Wednesday for 10 days to celebrate our 40th. Doing a cruise, so I don't know when i will be able to get back on here. So if we have any newbies show up, let them know I'll get them setup when I can. So, until I get back...

...Prayers for those in need; Praise for those deserving; Disney, Dole Whips & Bacon for All! :boat:

Ok, all caught up with this weeks Hi-Jinks. :thumbsup2

PSA: I leave for Hawaii on Wednesday for 10 days to celebrate our 40th. Doing a cruise, so I don't know when i will be able to get back on here. So if we have any newbies show up, let them know I'll get them setup when I can. So, until I get back...

...Prayers for those in need; Praise for those deserving; Disney, Dole Whips & Bacon for All! :boat:

Have a great trip Randall. I assume Jodi will be with you. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter