DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

I have to be honest, I thought it was just OK. Not bad, but not great. I just couldn't get into the story.
I felt that way about Soul too. I hope it's not the start of a trend for me.
I'm going to be honest... I haven't been wowed by any of the recent movies. I do enjoy Coco and have seen it several times because my youngest son loves it, but I have a hard time coming up with the desire to carve out time to watch the new films. I finally just watched Soul last week. Thought it was Ok. We haven't watched Encanto yet, but the kids have watched Raya and Luca and they were a one and done for them so I haven't taken the time to watch them myself yet. I haven't even watched Onward yet for the same reason. I walked in and the kids were watching it shortly after it released. It was about half done so I left the room figuring I'd watch it with them next time. There hasn't been a next time. :confused3
What a day it was. Spent the day at work dealing with accounting issues, mainly trying to collect on past due accounts. A couple of hours into my day at work, The Better Half called and let me know the knob in the shower broke. Luckily, it was off when it broke so it wasn't running all day and a quick trip to Home Depot got the part I needed.
The Kid came down with a stuffy nose and fatigue. We are hoping it isn't Covid but it takes a week just to get an appointment to get a test around here. Until we find out, she has to stay home from school and she isn't happy about this as she is worried about getting behind in her work. By the time she is able to get a test, the quarantine period will be over anyway.
Man that's a rough day. I hope that everyone ends up being ok, but the whole testing debacle is ridiculous. We went through the same problems last month. Finally had a chance to order some rapid tests and have 8 of them at home ready if we need them.
Last year.
:sad2:

Last year.

rimshot2.gif

Walked into that one.

I'm going to be honest... I haven't been wowed by any of the recent movies. I do enjoy Coco and have seen it several times because my youngest son loves it, but I have a hard time coming up with the desire to carve out time to watch the new films. I finally just watched Soul last week. Thought it was Ok. We haven't watched Encanto yet, but the kids have watched Raya and Luca and they were a one and done for them so I haven't taken the time to watch them myself yet. I haven't even watched Onward yet for the same reason. I walked in and the kids were watching it shortly after it released. It was about half done so I left the room figuring I'd watch it with them next time. There hasn't been a next time. :confused3

I'm with you. Coco was the last one I thought was truly great.

The rest have been "fine". They just seem to be lacking that extra spark that makes it special. With Soul, it's hard to put my finger on it. I felt like the scenes off-world, involving the souls, were supposed to be funny but they felt like an inside joke that I was on the outside of.

I was kind of in the same boat. Thought the visuals were gorgeous, but the story wasn't really grabbing me.
I agree 100%. I thought the visuals of Encanto were phenomenal but everything else was slightly lacking. The plot was a a bit weak and the music was forgettable. As I mentioned to The Kid, you can definitely tell the music was written by Lin Manual Miranda in the Hamilton style. It's almost like they tried too hard to capture previous successes and failed.

Glad that wasn't more of an issue.
Question, though. You'd have to turn off water to the house to stop the shower?
Unfortunately, yes. Last summer, the shower began leaking because the 40 year old rubber o-rings in the core of the water control knob failed. Replacing the core was easy enough (just pull it out and replace it) but since there isn't a master shutoff valve for the shower, I had to turn the water off to the entire house. That valve is buried about 3 feet underground. It wasn't fun.:headache: This time, it was just the plastic handle that fell apart. One new handle and one screw fixed it.

Uh oh... hope it's either just a cold or if it's Covid, that it's a mild one... for all of you since you'll all catch it most likely.
Praying it's a cold. We're all vaccinated and she hasn't gotten any worse but I'm keeping my distance all the same. I have some heart issues and a pacemaker so I'm not taking a chance.

I believe that's called "dinner".
Nope. The cats have a special prescription diet and eat better than I do. The hamster would be too much protein.

Are the cats close? I've seen stress in pets when one is sick or away.
They are brother and sister and haven't been apart ever. They do squabble like siblings though.

Man that's a rough day. I hope that everyone ends up being ok, but the whole testing debacle is ridiculous. We went through the same problems last month. Finally had a chance to order some rapid tests and have 8 of them at home ready if we need them. :sad2:
It's like no one realized that people might want to be tested for Covid. And what's the point of waiting a week just to get tested, then another couple of days for the result? By that time, quarantine is over and you can go back to normal life anyway. My Better Half is a pharmacy tech and even she can't get her hands on some tests. She has been trying for a couple of weeks without success.

Good morning, Fellas, from a now snowing Cape Cod! Got up a little early this morning to clean off the front deck, but it won't do any good in the long term as it'll be snowing all day, but at least I did my duty early, I'll touch it again when I get home after work. I do suspect that many of the older patients will be canceling their appointments today. Had a good day yesterday, and hoping for one today. Well, I'm going to grab some breakfast and head out to clean the car off again, start it and warm it up. Have a good day, guys.

TTFN

Hard to say....need more details.

Now that it's reset itself or was done for you...if it's an iphone...they're notorious for doing things in updates that make older phones not behave...they WANT you to by a new one.

But, now that it's rebooted/reset, see how it charges tonight (or if you have a charger with you...how it does during the day).

Depending on the phone, replacing the battery might not be an option. Some phones are sealed and very difficult to work on. I've done screen changes and battery changes many times and not all phones are designed equally.

Ironically, my brother got an eerily similar message from my mom with her phone (older iPhone) doing something similar with charging last night. If yours is an older iphone and there's been a recent update, that could be the culprit

I should have mentioned that I have an iPhone 6S, and older phone, yes, with a battery health of 80%, so the battery is going. This was something that never happened before, so had to ask. Now yesterday? No problem with the phone/battery, even after updating a game that I do every morning that tends to drain the battery. Maybe the shutdown/restart helped in the short term. Who knows, but it's working for now. I've thought about having the battery replaced, but can't give it up for days, at least that's how long it takes from what I've read.

Morning, fellas.
Was so glad, after working almost non-stop the last 3 weeks or so to have 3 days off to catch up on some sleep. Day 1 I was at work by 6:45 and worked 12 hours. Yesterday I was up at 5am to take my mom in. Today I'm up at 5am again to work an 8 hour shift...
Next week I'll get some sleep... maybe. (not the week after as I'm now scheduled to work 2 of my 3 days off.)

Well deserved rest.

Define "long"? Over an hour?

Not an hour, but 50 mins....which is the longest drive I've had in this job so far.

Thanks. Seems to have. :)

:thumbsup2

Greetings All,

What a day it was. Spent the day at work dealing with accounting issues, mainly trying to collect on past due accounts. A couple of hours into my day at work, The Better Half called and let me know the knob in the shower broke. Luckily, it was off when it broke so it wasn't running all day and a quick trip to Home Depot got the part I needed.
The Kid came down with a stuffy nose and fatigue. We are hoping it isn't Covid but it takes a week just to get an appointment to get a test around here. Until we find out, she has to stay home from school and she isn't happy about this as she is worried about getting behind in her work. By the time she is able to get a test, the quarantine period will be over anyway.
Both cats went to the vet today. One cat was diagnosed with a heart murmur due to enlarged walls. The other cat was diagnosed with stress and anxiety. I didn't even know a cat could have stress and anxiety. How does an animal that sleeps 20 hours a day have stress? Should I get an emotional support animal for my cat, perhaps an emotional support hamster?

Anyway, I'm off to bed so I can do it all again tomorrow.

How's the kid? Hope all is negative with COVID.

It's like no one realized that people might want to be tested for Covid. And what's the point of waiting a week just to get tested, then another couple of days for the result? By that time, quarantine is over and you can go back to normal life anyway.
This 100%. I have had this argument with my HR director several times. He seems to think it is as simple as walking into a drug store and getting results an hour later. I told him the only place to get a rapid test around here is at our doctor's urgent care office (and they aren't just giving them to anybody... doing it only at the NP's discretion after exam) or at a Walgreens. But getting it at Walgreens takes an appointment and every time I've needed a test and looked to book one, it was going to be 2 - 3 days out. Most of my employees can usually get results faster going to the health department and getting the test that takes 48 hours to get results since those actually seem to be readily available around here for now, but he thinks everybody is just trying to get extra days off and refusing to do the rapid test. :confused3

Morning all. Happy International Pass Gas Day.

Today you have an excuse to let'er rip!

We're looking at 8 inches of snow later today so glad I work from home. DW had to return today but the students don't start again until Tuesday and that will be online learning.

Hope you are all well and have a great Friday.

Need to blow off some steam... DS is in 6th grade and had his first basketball game of the season last night. Practice started just after Thanksgiving and he missed several practices last month due to our family's fight with Covid. When he started back to practice the week before Christmas, he'd tell me a little bit about what they were doing in practice and it made me kind of question what was going on. I assumed it was just a case where the coach was trying some new line ups out to see how they gel and trying to figure out the best way to play them.

Fast forward to last night and the line up was literally the coach's son, and his closest friends on the floor for 3 1/2 quarters getting the living crap beat out of them. I've coached these kids before and I know what they're capable of. DS and another kid started last year on the 5th grade team and played up with the 6th grade as backups (because they only had 5 players). Those 2 saw maybe 4 minutes of action last night. I was getting mad and it isn't about "my kid." I told him he missed a lot of practice and might not have earned his spot yet... and I think there's a lot of truth to that. But there are a couple of other kids who should have been playing that sat as much or more than DS did. The best player on the team is a great PG. He is an all around good kid with a great work ethic, a good attitude and is a leader on the floor. He sat on the bench until halfway through the 4th quarter, while the coach's son's best friend ran point all game. That kid is a walking turnover who doesn't know what the word pass means and was warned about his attitude twice by the refs when he threw a ball after being called for travel and then argued calls all night. I think the only reason the coach finally pulled him is because he got his 4th foul and his mouth was on the verge of earning the 5th. When this happened, the whole first unit got pulled and the subs finally got to play. The other team still had their starters in the game and our "subs" cut a 25 point deficit to 6 in the half a quarter that they got to see the floor.

It's just so discouraging... Like I said, I've coached these kids and I know what they're capable of. I'm not even going so far as asking for equal playing time for all. If it is a competitive game, have your best five on the court and play to win. Last night, we didn't have our best 5 on the court and it was clear to everyone that it was a case of the coach playing his kid and their closest friends. There are a lot of kids on that team that are just discouraged. I found out after the game that DS wasn't even telling us everything about practice. There are 14 kids on the roster. I guess there are 4 kids on the team that don't even get to play when they scrimmage at practice. One of the kids who should have been in the top 2 or 3 off the bench tried to convince his mom he was sick last night so they wouldn't go to the game because he knew from practice alone that he wasn't going to get to see the floor. I'm just sick about the whole situation... it kills me that there are good kids on that team who have a lot of potential that are just discouraged and I'd hate to see it sour them on the sport. I've never wanted to coach a school team because I never want to be seen as playing favorites with my kid. In fact when I've coached I've always probably been harder on my kid to avoid any perception of that. But 1 game in and I'm about ready to go the AD and sign up to coach next year.

Last edited:
Need to blow off some steam... DS is in 6th grade and had his first basketball game of the season last night. Practice started just after Thanksgiving and he missed several practices last month due to our family's fight with Covid. When he started back to practice the week before Christmas, he'd tell me a little bit about what they were doing in practice and it made me kind of question what was going on. I assumed it was just a case where the coach was trying some new line ups out to see how they gel and trying to figure out the best way to play them.

Fast forward to last night and the line up was literally the coach's son, and his closest friends on the floor for 3 1/2 quarters getting the living crap beat out of them. I've coached these kids before and I know what they're capable of. DS and another kid started last year on the 5th grade team and played up with the 6th grade as backups (because they only had 5 players). Those 2 didn't saw maybe 4 minutes of action last night. I was getting mad and it isn't about "my kid." I told him he missed a lot of practice and might not have earned his spot yet... and I think there's a lot of truth to that. But there are a couple of other kids who should have been playing that sat as much or more than DS did. The best player on the team is a great PG. He is an all around good kid with a great work ethic, a good attitude and is a leader on the floor. He sat on the bench until halfway through the 4th quarter, while the coach's son's best friend ran point all game. That kid is a walking turnover who doesn't know what the word pass means and was warned about his attitude twice by the refs when he threw a ball after being called for travel and then argued calls all night. I think the only reason the coach finally pulled him is because he got his 4th foul and his mouth was on the verge of earning the 5th. When this happened, the whole first unit got pulled and the subs finally got to play. The other team still had their starters in the game and our "subs" cut a 25 point deficit to 6 in the half a quarter that they got to see the floor.

It's just so discouraging... Like I said, I've coached these kids and I know what they're capable of. I'm not asking for equal playing time for all. If it is a competitive game, have your best five on the court and play to win. Last night, we didn't have our best 5 on the court and it was clear to everyone that it was a case of the coach playing his kid and their closest friends. There are a lot of kids on that team that are just discouraged. I found out after the game that DS wasn't even telling us everything about practice. There are 14 kids on the roster. I guess there are 4 kids on the team that don't even get to play when they scrimmage at practice. One of the kids who should have been in the top 2 or 3 off the bench tried to convince his mom he was sick last night so they wouldn't go to the game because he knew from practice alone that he wasn't going to get to see the floor. I'm just sick about the whole situation... it kills me that there are good kids on that team who have a lot of potential that are just discouraged and I'd hate to see it sour them on the sport. I've never wanted to coach a school team because I never want to be seen as playing favorites with my kid. In fact when I've coached I've always probably been harder on my kid to avoid any perception of that. But 1 game in and I'm about ready to go the AD and sign up to coach next year.

I hate when that happens. Middle school basketball and younger use a fair play system here. It ensures everyone gets the opportunity to play and develop. I've watched many young middle school kids who were not that good become some of the top high school kids because of that rule.

Both cats went to the vet today. One cat was diagnosed with a heart murmur due to enlarged walls. The other cat was diagnosed with stress and anxiety. I didn't even know a cat could have stress and anxiety. How does an animal that sleeps 20 hours a day have stress? Should I get an emotional support animal for my cat, perhaps an emotional support hamster?
Hope the cats are doing OK. Stress in a cat is a new one to me. Like you said they sleep 20 hours a day. I wish I could be so lucky.

Was so glad, after working almost non-stop the last 3 weeks or so to have 3 days off to catch up on some sleep. Day 1 I was at work by 6:45 and worked 12 hours. Yesterday I was up at 5am to take my mom in. Today I'm up at 5am again to work an 8 hour shift...
Next week I'll get some sleep... maybe. (not the week after as I'm now scheduled to work 2 of my 3 days off.)
You don't have an easy schedule.
My work hours suck (2 weeks day shift, week off, 2 weeks night shift, rinse, lather, repeat) but at least it's fixed and doesn't really change. I know now if I am working Easter, for example.

I believe that's called "dinner".
:rotfl2:

uiet day with Mike, Dan and the Chief away at DDCCX. They all all look to be having a good time so far. Hopefully I will get to one again.
I've seen a couple pictures on the faceplace. Seems like a good time. I am hoping one day I can join in the fun.

but the kids have watched Raya and Luca and they were a one and done for them so I haven't taken the time to watch them myself yet. I haven't even watched Onward yet for the same reason.
Well, I have seen Raya, Luca, and Onward but when I was trying to think of what Disney movies I've seen in the last while, they didn't even come to mind. I guess that shows what I thought of them. Good movies you remember. Bad moves you remember. Then there's all the others.

from a now snowing Cape Cod!
Hope it's not too bad. I believe that same snow is headed my way by late tonight/tomorrow morning. Might switch to rain in the middle which really makes a mess.

Morning, gents.

I'm listening to "hold" music as I write. DD24 bought a Nordic Track treadmill on Boxing Day (50% off) and we started to put it together a couple days ago. Came shipped with two incorrect parts. I've been on hold for over an hour waiting to speak to someone... anyone... about it.

Oy.

Unfortunately, yes. Last summer, the shower began leaking because the 40 year old rubber o-rings in the core of the water control knob failed. Replacing the core was easy enough (just pull it out and replace it) but since there isn't a master shutoff valve for the shower, I had to turn the water off to the entire house. That valve is buried about 3 feet underground. It wasn't fun.:headache:
The main shut-off... is buried?!?!?!?!?!? That's insane!
This time, it was just the plastic handle that fell apart. One new handle and one screw fixed it.
Easy peasy.
I have some heart issues and a pacemaker so I'm not taking a chance.
Stay safe!
Nope. The cats have a special prescription diet and eat better than I do. The hamster would be too much protein.
So you're saying you're going to eat the hamster. Got it.
Not an hour, but 50 mins....which is the longest drive I've had in this job so far.
Yeah, that's a fair distance for a commute. ::yes::
I have had this argument with my HR director several times. He seems to think it is as simple as walking into a drug store and getting results an hour later. I told him the only place to get a rapid test around here is at our doctor's urgent care office (and they aren't just giving them to anybody... doing it only at the NP's discretion after exam) or at a Walgreens. But getting it at Walgreens takes an appointment and every time I've needed a test and looked to book one, it was going to be 2 - 3 days out. Most of my employees can usually get results faster going to the health department and getting the test that takes 48 hours to get results since those actually seem to be readily available around here for now, but he thinks everybody is just trying to get extra days off and refusing to do the rapid test. :confused3
:sad2: Idiot. You have my permission to excessively cough on him.
Morning all. Happy International Pass Gas Day.

Today you have an excuse to let'er rip!
Wait... you need an excuse?
We're looking at 8 inches of snow later today
Plenty. Hope you have the snow blower ready to go. (Or shovel... as the case may be.)

Fast forward to last night and the line up was literally the coach's son, and his closest friends on the floor for 3 1/2 quarters getting the living crap beat out of them. I've coached these kids before and I know what they're capable of. DS and another kid started last year on the 5th grade team and played up with the 6th grade as backups (because they only had 5 players). Those 2 saw maybe 4 minutes of action last night. I was getting mad and it isn't about "my kid." I told him he missed a lot of practice and might not have earned his spot yet... and I think there's a lot of truth to that. But there are a couple of other kids who should have been playing that sat as much or more than DS did. The best player on the team is a great PG. He is an all around good kid with a great work ethic, a good attitude and is a leader on the floor. He sat on the bench until halfway through the 4th quarter, while the coach's son's best friend ran point all game. That kid is a walking turnover who doesn't know what the word pass means and was warned about his attitude twice by the refs when he threw a ball after being called for travel and then argued calls all night. I think the only reason the coach finally pulled him is because he got his 4th foul and his mouth was on the verge of earning the 5th. When this happened, the whole first unit got pulled and the subs finally got to play. The other team still had their starters in the game and our "subs" cut a 25 point deficit to 6 in the half a quarter that they got to see the floor.

It's just so discouraging... Like I said, I've coached these kids and I know what they're capable of. I'm not asking for equal playing time for all. If it is a competitive game, have your best five on the court and play to win. Last night, we didn't have our best 5 on the court and it was clear to everyone that it was a case of the coach playing his kid and their closest friends. There are a lot of kids on that team that are just discouraged. I found out after the game that DS wasn't even telling us everything about practice. There are 14 kids on the roster. I guess there are 4 kids on the team that don't even get to play when they scrimmage at practice. One of the kids who should have been in the top 2 or 3 off the bench tried to convince his mom he was sick last night so they wouldn't go to the game because he knew from practice alone that he wasn't going to get to see the floor. I'm just sick about the whole situation... it kills me that there are good kids on that team who have a lot of potential that are just discouraged and I'd hate to see it sour them on the sport. I've never wanted to coach a school team because I never want to be seen as playing favorites with my kid. In fact when I've coached I've always probably been harder on my kid to avoid any perception of that. But 1 game in and I'm about ready to go the AD and sign up to coach next year.
:sad2:
Lousy situation.
Like Darcy said... fair play at that age would seem a better option.
My work hours suck (2 weeks day shift, week off, 2 weeks night shift, rinse, lather, repeat) but at least it's fixed and doesn't really change.
I just don't know how you do one week of nights, let alone 2!
Brutal.
I know now if I am working Easter, for example.
I know what I'm working a year out and can extrapolate farther if I want. But it doesn't include overtime.

Last edited:
I agree 100%. I thought the visuals of Encanto were phenomenal but everything else was slightly lacking. The plot was a a bit weak and the music was forgettable. As I mentioned to The Kid, you can definitely tell the music was written by Lin Manual Miranda in the Hamilton style. It's almost like they tried too hard to capture previous successes and failed.

I felt like the songs were fine in the moment, but now...I'm struggling to remember any of them. So I guess that says something.

It's like no one realized that people might want to be tested for Covid.

This 100%. I have had this argument with my HR director several times. He seems to think it is as simple as walking into a drug store and getting results an hour later.

Yeah, this has been a colossal mess. I think everybody kind of relaxed last summer and thought it would be over. Oops.

Got up a little early this morning to clean off the front deck, but it won't do any good in the long term as it'll be snowing all day, but at least I did my duty early, I'll touch it again when I get home after work. I do suspect that many of the older patients will be canceling their appointments today.

Hope it's an easy day for you. We got two snowstorms this week, but this morning's storm didn't amount to much.

Happy International Pass Gas Day.

Pull my finger!

Need to blow off some steam...

Ugh. That's brutal. I'm sure if you confronted him on it, he'd try to pass it off as knowing so much more about basketball than the average guy since he's the coach and all...I've seen that movie before.

My work hours suck (2 weeks day shift, week off, 2 weeks night shift, rinse, lather, repeat) but at least it's fixed and doesn't really change.

Shift work ain't easy, period. But it is a paycheck.

I'm listening to "hold" music as I write. DD24 bought a Nordic Track treadmill on Boxing Day (50% off) and we started to put it together a couple days ago. Came shipped with two incorrect parts. I've been on hold for over an hour waiting to speak to someone... anyone... about it.

Oh, those part are in the shipment with all of America's COVID tests.

:sad2: Idiot. You have my permission to excessively cough on him.

He can cough on the basketball coach too.

Morning Gents.

Quiet Sunday here, just drinking some coffee and watching some cruise videos.

Hope everyone is well.
Just another day in paradise.

It's frozen over...
And I have to work in a couple hours...

But close enough?

I should have mentioned that I have an iPhone 6S, and older phone, yes, with a battery health of 80%, so the battery is going. This was something that never happened before, so had to ask. Now yesterday? No problem with the phone/battery, even after updating a game that I do every morning that tends to drain the battery. Maybe the shutdown/restart helped in the short term. Who knows, but it's working for now. I've thought about having the battery replaced, but can't give it up for days, at least that's how long it takes from what I've read.
You can order a battery and tool set from amazon. How to replace on ifixit or on youtube. It's maybe a 20 min fix.

Main thing to remember is keep track of which screws came from where.

Morning, gents.
Happy Thursday. Or whatever.
Woke up yesterday to a flat tire. Need new tires anyways, and was just waiting on a moment when I had time to get some... which would be Tuesday afternoon at the earliest. Popped over to Costco and got an appointment. It'll be nice to have a little bit of grip on the ice.

Hey, Fellas! The snow wasn't bad, maybe 4-5 inches in total where I'm at, so it looked pretty coming down and was off the roads fairly quickly, thanks to the plows. Have you ever cleaned and organized and then forgot where you put things? Yeah, that happened to me. We had a guest come and stay with us this summer, and in the process of me cleaning and organizing, I forgot where I put my DD's winter gear. I'll find it. By summer, but I will find it. So there. I swear my house eats things because I've looked everywhere and can't find that stuff. Knowing me I probably put it somewhere that its not supposed to go. I'll run out after work today and see if I can't find some snow pants. Well, that's it. I'm off to pediatrics today, which is a busy office, so the day will fly by. Have a good day, everyone.

TTFN

It's just so discouraging... Like I said, I've coached these kids and I know what they're capable of. I'm not even going so far as asking for equal playing time for all. If it is a competitive game, have your best five on the court and play to win. Last night, we didn't have our best 5 on the court and it was clear to everyone that it was a case of the coach playing his kid and their closest friends. There are a lot of kids on that team that are just discouraged. I found out after the game that DS wasn't even telling us everything about practice. There are 14 kids on the roster. I guess there are 4 kids on the team that don't even get to play when they scrimmage at practice. One of the kids who should have been in the top 2 or 3 off the bench tried to convince his mom he was sick last night so they wouldn't go to the game because he knew from practice alone that he wasn't going to get to see the floor. I'm just sick about the whole situation... it kills me that there are good kids on that team who have a lot of potential that are just discouraged and I'd hate to see it sour them on the sport. I've never wanted to coach a school team because I never want to be seen as playing favorites with my kid. In fact when I've coached I've always probably been harder on my kid to avoid any perception of that. But 1 game in and I'm about ready to go the AD and sign up to coach next year.

This infuriates me to no end. A coach was willing to to toss a whole game in the trash because he wanted to play favorites with this son and son's friend(s). I hope that coach learned something after your DS and other players took the 25 point deficit down to 6 in half a quarter. Everyone should get a chance to play, not just some. Yes, play your good players, but the bad ones don't learn and get better by sitting on the bench.

I hate when that happens. Middle school basketball and younger use a fair play system here. It ensures everyone gets the opportunity to play and develop. I've watched many young middle school kids who were not that good become some of the top high school kids because of that rule.

I agree. Play everyone.

My work hours suck (2 weeks day shift, week off, 2 weeks night shift, rinse, lather, repeat) but at least it's fixed and doesn't really change. I know now if I am working Easter, for example.

At least you have 2 weeks off to readjust your internal clock for sleeping. If you switched during the week, or even weekly, that would be hard on the body.

Hope it's not too bad. I believe that same snow is headed my way by late tonight/tomorrow morning. Might switch to rain in the middle which really makes a mess.

It wasn't too bad. In all we got 4-5 inches of snow, which is almost gone. Hope it wasn't too bad for you.

Wait... you need an excuse?

I don't, I just let-r-rip! Unless I'm in the office around other people, then I hold back.

Pull my finger!

I'm not touching that finger....don't know where its been.

You can order a battery and tool set from amazon. How to replace on ifixit or on youtube. It's maybe a 20 min fix.

Main thing to remember is keep track of which screws came from where.

A lot like changing the water pump in my old Cougar or Chevy Malibu. I used sandwich baggies and labeled EVERYTHING. hahahahaha

Morning, gents.
Happy Thursday. Or whatever.
Woke up yesterday to a flat tire. Need new tires anyways, and was just waiting on a moment when I had time to get some... which would be Tuesday afternoon at the earliest. Popped over to Costco and got an appointment. It'll be nice to have a little bit of grip on the ice.

Sucks when that happens, dude, sorry to hear that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter