DCP Spring 2014

Got accepted yesterday morning for Concierge!

So unbelievably excited. Applied 9/6, Phone Interview 9/17, Accepted 9/20! Top roles were Hospitality, Concierge, and Vacation Planner, followed by moderate interest in Attractions and Photopass. At the end of my interview, I requested Polynesian or Boardwalk if I was accepted into a Hospitality-related position. My interviewer was super nice and I definitely heard her writing everything down when we discussed that, so here's hoping! :cool1:

First time applying and it was my last and only chance since I'm graduating in December! Now to figure out which classes to take and find a place to live offsite!

Do you guys think they send emails out on the weekend or can stop checking my email till Monday?

Accepted today for attractions!

I am so excited! I applied 9/5, phone interview 9/9, and waited the full two weeks for acceptance.

Good luck to everyone!

Congratulations everyone. Such an incredible opportunity.

Does anyone know what happens if you don't get accepted? do you still get an email?

Congrats to all recently accepted! I see some have listed it in their posts; but for those who were recently accepted, did you apply for the advantage program?

DD and her friends applied for advantage. No news yet on one of them his phone interview was on 9/11.

Is this the one who's first year is this year? Today would be his two weeks? Let us know if he hears today! I'm still waiting and really anxious.

:scared:

My DD got a "Pending" notification today. She's applied for Spring (Pirates' League/BBB, Character Attendant, Attractions, Recreation, Lifeguard). She's graduating in December, starts grad school June, so it is perfect timing. She absolutely *nailed* her interview (on 9/6), so we're trying to stay optimistic, but she's really disappointed. Still going for a character peformer audition next Sunday (10/6) in Charlotte.

Cross your fingers, say a prayer, send some happy thoughts, blow some Pixie dust her way... her heart could use a big boost right about now.

I got the pended email today too. Now the waiting game begins again....last time I was pended almost right away after applying but didn't get NLIC until 2-3 days before the deadline. I'm still very hopeful as this is my last time applying and really would love the opportunities the Program has to offer :)

What does the pended email mean? Are you supposed to get it? Sorry I'm super new! I just applied Tuesday, had my wbi the same day and my phone interview Thursday and I think it went really well, the interviewer and I were laughing and having a good time.

Pended means there gonna need more then to 2-3 weeks to look at you so you could being waiting until nov. 15th, other then that there's no difference between pended and in progress which is your status right after your interview.

Any older CP's looking for a roommate? I'm hoping to get a one bedroom with someone older. Nothing against the younger CP's...I just prefer people my age or older. Haha. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter