DCP Application Status Question

My DD applied for Spring 2018. It is stuck at "Applied". I have not read about this status? I thought it would be "In Submission". Any thoughts??

My DD applied for Spring 2018. It is stuck at "Applied". I have not read about this status? I thought it would be "In Submission". Any thoughts??
The dashboard changed this year. "Applied" is the new "in submission". One of my daughters applied and immediately went on to the WBI the other daughter is stuck in applied. Last time both were in submission until the second to last day when they got NLIC.

The dashboard changed this year. "Applied" is the new "in submission". One of my daughters applied and immediately went on to the WBI the other daughter is stuck in applied. Last time both were in submission until the second to last day when they got NLIC.
Oh, good to know. Thank you!! She is currently a sophomore and plans to keep applying if this time doesn't work out. Good luck to your DDs!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter